S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

deepest loudest dual exhaust...?

Old 09-27-2007, 12:04 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ionlylive,Sep 26 2007, 12:55 PM
Invidia V3 FTW!
where did you get your invidia v3 exhaust system from??
Old 09-27-2007, 01:35 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Another vote for the Invidia V3. Sorry I'm a little jaded toward this exhaust since it's been on my car almost since day one (actually about 60 days with the stock exhaust which I no longer remember what it sounded like).
Loud? yes. Too loud? no.
I have no familiarity with any other exhaust but I also assume I would have been just as impressed with something else. Then again, maybe not.
Sound, style, fit and finish not to mention the no hassel ease of installation and one of the best prices to be found in the aftermarket.
If it ever becomes necessary to replace my V3, it will be with another Invidia.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Invidia V1 here. Sounds great, looks great (After I ripped off the Invidia logo), no drone with TP. Its loud as SHIT and yes, if you're not careful you will set off car alarms.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by calvinnnnn,Sep 27 2007, 12:04 AM
where did you get your invidia v3 exhaust system from??
I purchased it from Steve@evolution autosports , great customer service, fast delivery and good price!...I haven't heard from him in awhile, i wanted to order a TP from him but i don't know where he's been???

I've also had my V3 on since around day 15
Old 09-27-2007, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by rnye,Sep 27 2007, 04:08 AM
Invidia V1 here. Sounds great, looks great (After I ripped off the Invidia logo), no drone with TP. Its loud as SHIT and yes, if you're not careful you will set off car alarms.
, I've set off tons of car alarm with mine! Loved the sound with TP, it just travels and vibrates the hell outta anything around it .
It sounds great, it sure opens up when you hit vtec though . If I didn't have to upgrade to a single, I would definitely keep it!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:50 AM

fujitsubo is very tuned and deep; nowhere near as loud as an Invidia.
the ASM single I just got has a very close tone to the Fuji but is kicked up a notch on volume....
I have driven next to someone with an Invidia on a top down group drive and had to slow down so I didn't have to drive next to them and protect my hearing.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:52 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thetz99,Sep 26 2007, 03:39 PM
The hallmark of a DEEP sounding exhaust is how it sets off car vibration alarms...Invidia's are one of the few exhausts that will do it.
my HKS+TP sets off the same 6 alarms everyday on my way to find parking at my school

and every time i make another round of the parking lot, it starts all over again
Old 09-27-2007, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by ionlylive,Sep 27 2007, 08:12 AM
I purchased it from Steve@evolution autosports , great customer service, fast delivery and good price!...I haven't heard from him in awhile, i wanted to order a TP from him but i don't know where he's been???
i actually just found his email address and already called him about the v3 system.

pm me if you want his email address
Old 09-27-2007, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by thetz99,Sep 26 2007, 01:39 PM
Please don't spread false info. Rich, deep and loud is the correct description.
These aren't fart cans, but are fully tuned systems that puts out a pleasant burble at idle.

I've lined up my Invidia's next to comptech and magnaflows (which are oem comptech btw) and the tone is EASILY an octave lower. Singles are equal in volume to the Invidia's.

The hallmark of a DEEP sounding exhaust is how it sets off car vibration alarms...Invidia's are one of the few exhausts that will do it.

Great build quality, excellent value, and GREAT sound. As for drone, you have to take soundproofing steps, but this is pretty much SOP for full sounding exhausts.
First of all, what more can I do than ASK if my thought about them is correct? I didn't claim anything so don't make it sound like I did.

I have spread no false info here. If that's what you interpreted from my question that I posted, then you should know Facebook is going to begin charging unless you forward this message, and Bill Gates will be tracking the forwards and send you $250 for each person you send it to.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by MikeyCB,Sep 26 2007, 08:16 AM
It sure is loud, but is Invidia really that deep? Kind of raspy and buzzy bee isn't it?
Mikey, when you start off saying

"It sure is loud" (which is a statement of your firm opinion btw), then your follow-up questions are also statements which you are unsure of in your opinion.

For instance using your SAME sentance layout...
She sure is hot, but is she really that low maintanance. Kind of bitchy and whiney isn't she?

Hope this clarifies how you pose questions or disguise statements.

Quick Reply: deepest loudest dual exhaust...?