S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Color Wars!!!

Old 04-08-2002, 06:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Test drove a spa yellow and I knew I HAD to drive off with a spa yellow. Luvin every minute of it!
And oh, It screams... "SEXY COOL!"
Old 04-09-2002, 08:17 AM

Gotta give it up for New Formula Red...freshly Zaino'd, top down, shining in the sun, any red S2000 screams SPORTS CAR in the eyes of every other driver.
Some might say stereotype -- I say it's classic and timeless.
Old 04-09-2002, 06:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we originially ordered the silver/red back in August. I was on the phone nearly every day...I could not wait...I also could not find one to test drive, ( I had not driven a stick shift in 16yrs)you had to be a "serious" buyer, that is if you could even find one on a car lot. I finally got a call that a blk/blk was in if I wanted to come test drive. I took off work early, got to the dealership, saw the car, they had added the shiny wheels, and it was all detailed, top down, they took me out of the lot to a quiet street and let me get behind the wheel...............OMG We drove to our house and I honked to have my husband come out and see it...He yelled"So did you buy it? If you want it write the man a check!" The salesman was in shock......Needless to say, I bought it, I love it, I think it is VERRRRY SEXY, and I hate the dust it attracts. It is such a beautiful car, and when clean and shiny, the heads turn with this car. I would not have minded getting a white one, just couldn't wait.......took what was there. I probably would not have bought a yellow one(no disrespect to the yellow owners) just not my color.
S2K OWNERS AND THEIR CARS ROCK REGARDLESS OF COLOR!!!!!
Camille
Old 04-09-2002, 07:00 PM

I just love my Sebring Silver Metallic / Red Leather!!!! and believe the silver is a very classy "racer" look. My OZ Superleggera rims are a silver/gray and the combo is very nice!!!!

Love the red interior but would have preferred the red/black of days past. I don't like all black, it makes the cabin look small.

As already stated, this is MHO and I respect all of the fortunate owners of this once in a lifetime car. I just can't believe the performance and handling AND style for the money!!!! And everytime I finish a VTEC experience, I always ask the question "and this is a 2 litre??"
Old 04-09-2002, 07:56 PM

I originally was going to get white, but just couldn't stomach the red interior (no offense!). They couldn't/wouldn't change the interior to black for me.

I chose Spa Yellow because of its 'uniqueness' at the time. Come to think of it, over a year later, my Spa Yellow is still very unique. So far, I've only seen one other S2000 in Michigan all this year and that one was Silverstone!!!!!! People still break their necks to see my car and I am immensely happy that I bought that color.