S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Cat on a S2000 roof!!!!

Old 04-11-2003, 10:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the "no-scratch" spray on idea is the one I'll try. Now if I can figure out how to keep the unwelcomed "geckos" out of my apartment, I'll be set..... thanks for the suggestions.
Old 04-11-2003, 11:58 PM

....by a bulldog terrier....
Old 04-12-2003, 01:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

... and build a custom dog house on the top ...
Old 04-12-2003, 03:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love cats. They taste like chicken! Bawk bawk!
Old 04-12-2003, 05:48 PM

.22 rifle is about right.. just make sure your a good shot with it..
Old 04-12-2003, 07:19 PM

First of all you have big problems with this cat. He and I do mean he, is marking his territory - he has claimed your "S" as his breeding ground. As long as he is the biggest - meanest - badest cat around, he will be your only problem - that and the million or so stray female felines that are interested. He will continue to mark his territory everytime and anytime he can - one of these days he'll catch your car in the "open" - yeah thats right - right in the cockpit.

I did have this problem at my home, with a HUGH stray cat - the answer was a fox trap and a ball bat. You can count on him to return to the same spot, so go the local hunting, sporting goods or outdoor supplier and purchase a couple of steel traps. Set them at a place you know he marks. STAKE THEM DOWN and then be prepared to be awaked some night to the agonizing screams of a cat. Thats when you put him down with the ball bat. Don't take a chance on putting a bullit hole though your car.

I really hate cats - As an after though - have the cat stuffed after you bag it and hang it on the wall.
Old 04-12-2003, 07:34 PM

isn't that a little extreme?

lol
Old 04-12-2003, 08:01 PM

This HUGE cat - let's call him catzilla, had decided to make his love nest in the crawlspace under my house - discovering this, I tried the usual "nice" approaches - like blocking up the entrance. This cat wanted his territory bad - he proceeded to pull the boards away and peeled a piece of siding off the house - Not wanting to put bullet holes in my house - I tried using a pellet gun to discourage him - I hit this beast six times and all he did was get mad - he didn't leave. The fox traps worked - when I finally dragged his angry butt out - receiving scratches, bites and all, I had to get the ball bat to put him out of my misery. That part may have been a little extreme, but the only sure way of keeping him from returning - and I know there are cat lovers out there - my apologies - just look at this way - think of the hundreds of cat competitors that I saved from being killed by catzilla -

Oh did I mention - I HATE CATS!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2003, 08:30 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LINESUPER

I really hate cats

That is amazingly inhumane.... I'd rather you put yourself out of your miserable existence before any more cats are harmed by your selfish behavior. Maybe you should not have a S till you have a garage.
Old 04-12-2003, 09:24 PM

Spray that anti animal stuff that you spray when dogs arent supposed to go somewhere.. Maybe that'll work. Or put it in the garage.

Quick Reply: Cat on a S2000 roof!!!!