S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Cat on a S2000 roof!!!!

Old 04-11-2003, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cat on a S2000 roof!!!!

My car sits outside at night protected by the Weathershield custom cover. Anyways, there are alot of virile cats that live in the area. These freakin virile cats seem to enjoy sleeping on my Weathershield custom cover. These farkin cats are killing my softtop. They like to use my softtop as a scratching post...Does anyone have an idea as to what I might treat my Weathershield custom cover with to keep these menaces to society off my beloved "S". This morning I lost it, seems that one of these male virile cat maybe using my softtop as a "mate".....I found little yellow droplets all over my Weathershield custom cover, these droplets were quite pungent....leaving me to believe this virile menace may have satisfied himself on my largest purchase to date. I welcome any suggestions you may have...
Old 04-11-2003, 07:29 PM

i have fuggin cats too...one that often sits in the driveway was there one night as I came home late from work. I'm already half dead, and I see the cat there. I start to come up my driveway, waiting for the cat to move...craaaaaack. My amuse (authentic) lip breaks in half. I wanted to beat that fuggin cat with the broken half of the lip. so I feel your pain.
Old 04-11-2003, 07:42 PM

i think you can put catnip around... there are also sprays that keep cats off things. I'm not sure what chemicals they are, but be careful they don't adversely affect the roof's material.
Old 04-11-2003, 08:42 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by nvr2fast
i think you can put catnip around... there are also sprays that keep cats off things. I'm not sure what chemicals they are, but be careful they don't adversely affect the roof's material.
The Japanese use lion urine to keep deer off of railroad tracks, so what urine is good for cats?
Old 04-11-2003, 09:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe glue a peice of vinyl sheeting on top of the cover where the soft top is, something that a cat cant penetrate with his claws (or other things ) It may look ugly, but who cares. It beats having a softtop that looks like swiss cheese.
Old 04-11-2003, 09:33 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

put some towels on the car, spray a bit of "cats off/ no scratch" spray from local petco onto the towel... (so that you are not sprating that shiet directly on the car.)

http://www.petsmart.com/cat/shopping/repel...uct_15624.shtml
Old 04-11-2003, 09:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

better yet, put this baby up near your car.

http://www.odordestroyer.com/Merchant2/mer...mv?Screen=icsrm
Old 04-11-2003, 09:52 PM

I have had the same problem with neighborhood cats sleeping on my top and prancing on my paint... They do make something to control them though.... It's called a Winchester .22 rifle with a descent scope..... he he he.... here kitty kitty kitty.... Muhahahahaha!
Old 04-11-2003, 10:13 PM

Maybe you could call Animal Control if it's not legal in your area to let cats roam free. People should keep their pets at home or not have them at all.
Old 04-11-2003, 10:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My car isn't even safe IN the garage...This family of Possums live in the garage roller door....Havn't got the heart to get rid of them...at least they don't walk over the car...just hang around in the rafters and drop the occasional 'you know what'....nothing that a damp cloth can't fix...

Quick Reply: Cat on a S2000 roof!!!!