S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

cant park anywhere!

Old 03-27-2009, 02:47 PM

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
Default cant park anywhere!

so my work has a garage i have to park at that i am always skeptical of parking at,........and for good reason. I usually dont park there,..i risk getting caught parking in "customer" spots. Well today i parked in the garage and returned to find my center caps missing!!!! WTF? really??? Damn ricers i swear to God, you better check yourselves cuz you will get served!!!! yeah those are fighting words.

To top it off, i run to the store, and choose a spot 5 or 7 spots from the nearest car. I come out to find a Tahoe next to me with both doors open,....i sense something is not right, and of course the girl was switching shoes and was resting her door against my front fender. I just stared at her and she was like "ooo sorry"..........and i dont think she even really got it that i was mad that her door was against my car, not that she was in my way! She closed the door and i went and looked over my fender as she watched,..................i noticed no damage so i just shook my head and rolled my eyes at her. She is lucky she was hot. Thank God for the clear bra
Old 03-27-2009, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She had a clear bra on? Nice!

Oh, the car. Nice!

Sorry to hear buddy.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:58 PM

Sorry to thread jack but what is your signature about silly boy? i get a chuckle at it every time but i dont no what im looking at. And people are retarded, that type of crap happens to me all the time.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:58 PM

i can't stand that shit. it pisses me off when i park in the middle of nowhere, away from all the other cars, then i come out, and some dumbass assole parked right next to me, and with no space for me to get into my car, meaning he probably door dinged me when he got out.

wtf is up with people resting their doors on other peoples carS? it's like hellooo, just cus you don't care about your POS doesn't mean i dont care about my car.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:05 PM

Yea that is the only thing I do not like about this car you cant park it anywhere it wont get vandalized except for your own garage.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:57 PM

i can't stand that shit. it pisses me off when i park in the middle of nowhere, away from all the other cars, then i come out, and some dumbass assole parked right next to me, and with no space for me to get into my car, meaning he probably door dinged me when he got out.

SAME SH-IT happens in my college i park 50 meters away from any parking and alwaysa come an ass - H - 0 L 3 that do the same S - Hit
Old 03-27-2009, 11:09 PM

guys im turning really s2ki now..
i can't trust my car anywhere,
i went to the bank, found the furthest parking space..went in came back out and a chick was parked neXT to me on her cell phone..i barely squeeze in! ARGH! i hate it
Old 03-28-2009, 03:24 AM

I should try to file a insurance claim since they hit the car and caused damage
Old 03-28-2009, 05:29 AM

people just have no respect for other people's property.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer,Mar 27 2009, 02:47 PM
To top it off, i run to the store, and choose a spot 5 or 7 spots from the nearest car. I come out to find a Tahoe next to me with both doors open,....i sense something is not right, and of course the girl was switching shoes and was resting her door against my front fender. I just stared at her and she was like "ooo sorry"..........and i don't think she even really got it that i was mad that her door was against my car, not that she was in my way! She closed the door and i went and looked over my fender as she watched!!!

She better be wearing a clear bra for doing some stupid shit like that!!! ...

Quick Reply: cant park anywhere!