S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

BOMZ, Eibach, AEM....help........

Old 07-11-2002, 07:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BOMZ, Eibach, AEM....help........

I am new and sorry if this is a bad question for everyone but here are the three things I am seconds away from buying and why.... if anyone has thoughts, ideas, better products, prices please let me know.

I am looking at an AEM Cold Air Kit for $229. Is this the best one for the money, does it work, can I hope for 10HP and does it help with motor life? Any thoughts? OK price?

I am looking at purchasing a set of Eiback Pro Kit springs to drop the car one inch. I do not want to buy new rims and hoping this will make my stock rims look a bit bigger and fill the gap. Will these springs add performance, I mean enough without compensating significant ride quality. Just get nervous messing with a car that seems already quite tweaked out. Are these springs OK and what are peoples thoughts on doing this? Is one inch enough, to much? Want it to look a bit tricked but not a low rider by any means. At first glance I want it to look stock but if you know the s2k you will know its been dropped an inch.

Finally I would like to swap out the stock mufflers and hoping to change from the high pitch motorcycle sound rev when I drop the hammer to a deeper sound not as sport bike sounding. I looked at BOMZ 4 1/2 inch mufflers and found them pretty cheap. See the link below...are these things OK or pieces of junk..... Thank you all very very much for your help and responses..... this site rocks. I have had my 2002 Sebring silver s2k for two weeks and best car I have had. Sold a 88 RX7 convert that was tricked out with 17's, Yoko AVS, stainless steel exhaust etc.... car was a pig compared to the stook but looked sweat.... I almost bought a 10nth Anniversary Edition Turbo 2 Mazda RX7 with 25K miles for 9500 bucks but chickened out at the last minute.....it was sweat

here is the link to the Bomz

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/racinglab/bomg...mgtspecunm.html