S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

ASM Technical Thread! Ask your ?s here!

Old 08-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tnguyen0567,Aug 17 2007, 01:20 PM
Is there a chance ASM Japan will be supplying more of their coveted parts to SuperAutobacs USA? Same companies should share their inventory.

Maybe the wrong people are in charge on both side of the pond and therefore they are not reading their market correctly and so stocking the wrong parts.

If they are truly one in the same company then it should not be that difficult to stockpile the USA branch, or is the inventory more of a local decision making process?

I find it shocking that these Honda Aftermarket parts (dry carbon or FRP) are more expensive than Porsche, BMW, AMG aftermarket parts.

Alot of the above is more of wishfull thinking on my part, I know there are economical business operational factors.

Tan
The U.S. inventory is a local desicion done by Autobacs USA. When I was there, I stocked items that I knew would sell within a 3 month period. My inventory turnover was right on the mark. There maybe times an item was out of stock, but that was because other customers/vendors had bought out the inventory. You gotta be quick on the draw!

Also, I dont see how the wrong parts were stocked, since almost every item has been ordered that would work for the U.S. market, and that wasnt ridiculously expensive (i.e. GT Widebody Kit). (was there an item I couldnt get for you)

Stockpiling ASM is an EXPENSIVE task. Especially, when you have to support new vendors coming up around the world.

There are a lot of factors when it comes to holding inventory, and I know any of the vendors on here would say the same. Its tough to be on the selling side of this industry.

-B
Old 04-04-2008, 01:17 PM

will the asm 60 mm dual fit the 06+
Old 04-04-2008, 02:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr. ASM sent me a congratulations email, after it was in Honda Tuning Magazine. Also how my car is the first picture you see when you Google ASM Silverstone.

I am trying to convince him to send me more parts so I can put it into more of our magazine brands.

Tan
Source Interlink Media
Old 04-07-2008, 04:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BulletProofAuto,Apr 7 2008, 04:28 PM
I believe JonDemand is no longer a Vendor on S2ki.

P.S. Congrats again Tan. Let me know when you want to do an ASM carbon widebody - we have one in stock

-Mike
WOW, it must be in wait for Ben's new project car once Universal Pictures send Bulletproof a comp check for the damages done by the Diesel.

Tan
Old 04-07-2008, 05:25 PM

What happened to J on demand?
Old 03-03-2020, 06:37 AM

Default Asm front bumper with amuse legalo fenders

Has anyone tried this