S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Any Of You Nervous When Taking Your S to High School or College?

Old 09-02-2003, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Of You Nervous When Taking Your S to High School or College?

hey people, ever since my 97 maxima was stolen at college, and stripped and totaled, ive been nervous to take my S to school. do any of you have any bad experiences with ur S at school? are you guys nervous?
Old 09-02-2003, 07:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All the f*cking time. I'm only at class for a couple of hours but you better believe i waggle my ass out there toot sweet once class is out.
Old 09-02-2003, 07:12 PM
Banned

not really you just beat the shit outa who ever messes wid ur car
Old 09-02-2003, 07:15 PM

if you worry that much about your car.. you either shouldn't be driving it to that area, or you shouldn't have it.

i don't think anyone in HS should have an S...

college is different.. but still... more haters in college than anywhere else....
Old 09-02-2003, 07:22 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I got my S during my senior year of hs. I never had any enemies, but I hardly drove it to school because I was way too paranoid. I must of driven the car to school about 5 times during senior year, and geez... did that attract alotta attention after school every time. As for college, I still don't drive my car to school, except on some fridays when I feel like it, or if theres a problem again with my damn Van.
Old 09-02-2003, 07:28 PM

dkhl
i worry about it, but i take my dads car to college for the most part. today was the first day of school, and he needed his car, so i took mine. but 95% of the time im in his car. i just wanted to see how many people do take their S as a daily driver to schol.
Old 09-02-2003, 07:31 PM

I have no problem at all I drive it to school mondays thru thursdays and have yet to encounter any haters...knock on wood... at first I was a bit paranoid when I had my soft top on but now I leave my hardtop on and have no worries whatsoever. Also there's a cop station on campus that patrols the lot so I think i'm safe. Like someone mentioned if you're too worried maybe you shouldn't drive it to school.
Old 09-02-2003, 07:32 PM

I take the bus to school from my apartment complex. I get real nervous when I leave it parked. But I try to find the best spots available. I'll try to take some pics of how I park. But my favorite spots are the ones at the end of a row with a curb on one side and only one spot on the other. This way one side is real protected. And I park AS CLOSE TO THE CURB AS POSSIBLE to where there is a huge gap on the side where there is a spot Makes me glad the S is fairly narrow too. Everytime I go shop at the mall or wally world or something, I park in the open far away from everyone. I've never gotten better excercise since I've gotten the S But it's ALL worth it. My body says so too! I'd walk any distance than risk coming back to my car seeing a tiny ding that could have been avoided
Old 09-02-2003, 07:32 PM

Old 09-02-2003, 07:33 PM
HJZ

My last year, so I'm commuting. The S will be my daily for now. I park way the hell away from everyone, or at least I try to. Today's the first day for me too, but it seems that there's enough E46 M3s, ZO6s, and all sorts of Audis to take the attention away from my car.

Quick Reply: Any Of You Nervous When Taking Your S to High School or College?