S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

A**hole Haters

Old 04-14-2006, 06:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Evoman...ur exactly right. thats exactly what i see...now i guess i have to paint it...where can i get new formula red paint???
Old 04-14-2006, 06:56 AM

The eggs are horrible. But what is even worse is that some lame Phucks spread human shit all over my windshield. Then they smeared it into my soft top and then punctured one of my brand new falken 615's. You can't imagine how bitter that made me. The smell of shit permeated through the soft top and into the interior and had me gagging everytime I smelled it. If I would have caught them, I would have grabbed the shit with my hand and made them eat it. People love to hate on this car!!! I can't tell you how many dirty looks I get on the street. I even get them from other s2k owners!!!! They think because you are young that you were given the car. I bought the car on my credit, with my money and I make the payments. So who the phuck is going to say that I don't deserve to drive it?
Old 04-14-2006, 08:17 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I wouldn't assume they egged your car because it was an S2000. My friends POS beater got egged once, and my Volvo T5 Wagon got egged while parked on the road. Did they hate on a volvo wagon?
Old 04-14-2006, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by truths2k05,Apr 14 2006, 07:56 AM
The eggs are horrible. But what is even worse is that some lame Phucks spread human shit all over my windshield. Then they smeared it into my soft top and then punctured one of my brand new falken 615's. You can't imagine how bitter that made me. The smell of shit permeated through the soft top and into the interior and had me gagging everytime I smelled it. If I would have caught them, I would have grabbed the shit with my hand and made them eat it. People love to hate on this car!!! I can't tell you how many dirty looks I get on the street. I even get them from other s2k owners!!!! They think because you are young that you were given the car. I bought the car on my credit, with my money and I make the payments. So who the phuck is going to say that I don't deserve to drive it?
Old 04-14-2006, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by truths2k05,Apr 14 2006, 06:56 AM

nothing worse than shit!
Old 04-14-2006, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by truths2k05,Apr 14 2006, 10:56 AM
I would be sooooo pi$$ed!

Somebody would have an a$$ raping with the big red woful ball bat coming to them
Old 04-14-2006, 08:57 AM

I just became a little more paranoid.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:02 AM

You have to be a real pu$$y to vandalize someone's car. If you have a problem with someone, take it out with them, not their cars.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:07 AM

From the great Pulp Fiction:

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some ****er did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: ****ing keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's ****ed up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit ****ed with it.
Lance: They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a ****er!
Vincent: What's more chickenshit than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:14 AM

I have some real concerns. I live in a condo, and my unit is around the other side of the building from the parking lot. Directly in front of my parking spot lives a single mom with the most gangster high school kid in my whole town.

The kid is cool and I have no worries about him, but the problem is there there are at times as many as 10 or 15 of his friends all hanging out in front of his place, right next to my car. I just hope that he has enough respect from his friends that they would not violate on my car. There are other "nicer" (more expensive car in the lot like 330s G35s and a Vette) but being a Honda and a soft top I think draws attention from a particularly bad element.

Quick Reply: A**hole Haters