S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

"You just lost to a retard!"

Old 09-30-2008, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "You just lost to a retard!"

As some of you know, I don't have a S2000 yet. But being the fan-boy that I am, if I am given the opportunity to drive, or just ride in one, I take it. The other day, my buddy called me and wanted to know if I wanted to go get some food with him. He has a 2003 Black S2000, so I was on that like flies on sh*t! He comes over about 30 minutes later and gives me some crap about how he is tired, so I respond "Dude, let me drive you can take a nap on the way there."

We get in his car and we are off to Applebees. The liar didn't even go to sleep, he just talked and talked and talked until we got there, so I didn't even have the chance to get on it. We get food at Applebees and start walking out to the car when some guy in his Mustang comes over. This wasn't even a new or nice Mustang, it was a fox-body! Well this guy comes over and starts talking some crap about how his car can smoke the S2000 and blah, blah,blah... My friends tells him to put his money where his mouth is, and the guy responds with "Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded!"

My friend is starting to get mad, because he hates it when people talk crap about his car. He finally gets the guy to race him, and naturally smokes him. We pulled on him in all gears, and shut down at roughly 5 lengths. He rolls up to the next light and is still talking sh*t when my friend looks over at him and shouts "You just lost to a retard, thats not something to brag about"

I was LOL'ing the whole ride home.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:42 AM

5.0 are slow, modded they can be beast but stockwise or close to stock, they're no contest. I'd pulled 15 cars on one from 65-120mph with him taking off first, friendly race...
Old 09-30-2008, 11:54 AM

LOL.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:38 PM

Old 09-30-2008, 01:54 PM

Racing Stock 5.0 Foxbody Mustangs is a waste of fuel. Those are really competition for Stock 95 and above Integra GSRs. Even then, I never had problems with a single one of those on the street.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:20 PM

well.. don't discount all 5.0 Fox body Mustangs.. MM&FF by putting on a short belt (bypassing the alternator) was able to get a 5.0 Fox body LX into the 13's.. and low 13's with the 93 Cobra..

but the guy in this case was a complete tool and deserved to be smacked around like a red headed step child..
Old 09-30-2008, 10:43 PM

ive own 3 fox body mustangs, and believe me, if you have the right mods and a good driver, they can be crazy fast. My last 5.0 converted to 5.8 n/a could pull 11 or less 1/4 at about the same price for a turbo kit on an s2k. but anyways good spanking you gave him.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:20 PM

One of my buddies recently bought a 95 mustang gt with the conv. and always talks crap about my 4-cyclinder (95 integra ls, intake, exhaust, pulley,flywheel, clutch). one day we were rollin up to a red light and it turned green so we both gunned it ( i was a little quicker on the gas) and pulled on him till about 90 or so when we shut down. now he knows my car his faster and gets better gas milage.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by dlizzel,Oct 1 2008, 02:20 PM
One of my buddies recently bought a 95 mustang gt with the conv. and always talks crap about my 4-cyclinder (95 integra ls, intake, exhaust, pulley,flywheel, clutch). one day we were rollin up to a red light and it turned green so we both gunned it ( i was a little quicker on the gas) and pulled on him till about 90 or so when we shut down. now he knows my car his faster and gets better gas milage.
Nice Kill and thanks for elaborating on my point.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:54 PM

Foxbody's..... eww grosss total whitetrash mobile

Quick Reply: "You just lost to a retard!"