S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

You guys wonder why I cant stand BMW DOUCHEBAGS

Old 04-29-2009, 04:52 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down You guys wonder why I cant stand BMW DOUCHEBAGS

Alrighty I am driving home from work and I get off the turnpike and come to a light. I pull up next to a White M5 with some type of exhaust and tinted windows. The light turns green and this ****er lights em up, now I slowly rolled off the line because there was construction off to the right and where there is construction there is usually cops.

To the BMW's credit that SOB really took off, anyway I went WOT and was right there with him when the mother fuker comes into my lane cuts me off, WTF................

there is another light ahead and I am ready to blow my DIFF, I dont give a shit at this point, I was looking over while the light was red and of course its some young jackass with 2 of his friends.......................so as I am waiting for the light to turn green I hear a siren from behind, and a quick flashing of lights and from the loud speaker "knock it off", ok no problem officer you dont have to tell me twice

......................Light turns green and this ****ing asshole LIGHTS em up again, I could not believe it, so the officer puts on his lights and pulls up next to him and talks to him for like 30 seconds and lets him go,I couldnt believe it

The problem is, like the typical BMW driver they think they are somehow special.

Now I have raced an M5 before from a roll and we were dead even, this thing may have had some work, but he also had 3 people in his car, it did jump off the line, but I dont ever launch so my car probably would do the same. I swear though I was ready to drag the kid out of the car and curb him for cutting me off.

If your going to "race" dont be malicious about it, but then again I shouldnt be doing this shit anyway, lesson learned
Old 04-29-2009, 07:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Typical BMW owner "flame suit on" but everything you explained is stereotypical about em.

Disclaimer not all BMW drivers are douchebags...
Old 04-29-2009, 08:15 AM

that sux...
Old 04-29-2009, 08:44 AM

thats weak man, joeyballs FTW.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:09 AM

The problem is, like the typical BMW driver they think they are somehow special.
Ignorance is truly bliss eh...I love people that make broad generalizations based on 1 small segment of data, really makes you look smart. You have such a vendetta against BMW drivers and generally you just end up making yourself look like an idiot.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:14 AM

[QUOTE=derryck,Apr 29 2009, 09:09 AM]
Ignorance is truly bliss eh...I love people that make broad generalizations based on 1 small segment of data, really makes you look smart.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:24 AM

wow... sucks they cut you off, lol at cops.
i have to say sorry, i own one.
and also, your car is nothing short of pure awesome(ive read)
Old 04-29-2009, 10:36 AM

I guess I'm a douchebag then. Of course I have an old slow one though.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:51 AM

I myself am a self proclaimed "douche canoe", and have owned two BMW's, a GTI, a WRX, and now an S2000.. I still have a special feeling about the bimmers though. It's almost like we belong together..
Old 04-29-2009, 11:00 AM

haha, your only a Douche if

you own a BMW & Act like the fella above, simply owning a BMW does not automatically make you a douchebag.

Quick Reply: You guys wonder why I cant stand BMW DOUCHEBAGS