S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

What cars ALWAYS seem to want to race?

Old 03-13-2002, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Team Hybrid
[B]

IntelligEnce......
Old 03-13-2002, 06:58 PM

Originally posted by VTEC Racer
Always Insecure,

Oh ok, I didn't realize that I said I didn't like being called insecure. It's quite simple, I'm NOT!
If you're so secure, then why do my posts bother you so much? Think about it or have a grown up explain it to you.

How did you insult the S2000? Again, quite simple. Posting crashed pictures of one.
LOL. That had everything to do with the driver. Get it? How did that insult the S2000? Some bone head wannabe crashed his car (sound familiar?).

It was a parody of the typical subject that you see posted in Street Encounters ("xxxxx" kill, mt subject line was S2000 kill)

To quote the one liner that I included with the picture:

"It was suicide since it was driver error at one of those pretend track-like "drift" events. "

Need to refresh your faulty memory? Here's a link: https://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?...&threadid=36389

Posting a race story against your dad and how you were "toying" with him.
LOL. Come on, you can't be that dense.

That was, once agin, a parody of a typical kill story that is posted in Street Encounters, or most "kill" forums for that matter. The adults that read it understood.

Need to refresh your faulty memory? Here's a link: https://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?...&threadid=33466

Now, saying that every S2000 driver you've encountered is a wannabe rice-boy racer.
I can't believe that you got into college with such poor reading comprehension skills. Did Daddy pay soomeone off or something?

The question was:

"What cars ALWAYS seem to want to race?"

My answer was:

"S2000s.

Almost every one that I've encountered at a stoplight has revved like a wannabe boy racer. "

Now where exactly did I write that every S2000 driver I have encountered is a wannabe rice-boy racer? (hint: It might help if you ask a grown up or one of the older kids at school to help you with this one)

If you want to be a part of this board, it would help if you posted some positive stuff. All I have yet to see from you is negative stuff about the S2000 and it's owners that you've experienced.
LOL. You aren't looking hard enough Hasib or you're purposefully ignoring some of my posts. Maybe your selective reading and selective memory is tied to your insecurity issues.

I guess that means your dads a wannabe boy racer as well. .
Nah, he's actually driven on a number of tracks without crashing and doesn't do lameass streetraces so he's far from a wannabe boy racer.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by VTEC Racer
[B] Again, your always trying to make other people feel that THEY are the insecure ones, when in reality; you are the one that
Old 03-13-2002, 10:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by always_laughing
[B]

If you're so secure, then why do my posts bother you so much? Think about it or have a grown up explain it to you.

LOL. That had everything to do with the driver. Get it? How did that insult the S2000? Some bone head wannabe crashed his car (sound familiar?).

It was a parody of the typical subject that you see posted in Street Encounters ("xxxxx" kill, mt subject line was S2000 kill)

To quote the one liner that I included with the picture:

"It was suicide since it was driver error at one of those pretend track-like "drift" events. "

Need to refresh your faulty memory? Here's a link: https://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?...&threadid=36389

Old 03-14-2002, 10:05 AM

<snip more whining>

Insulting the S2000, insulting the driver, WHATEVER! The point is, all you do here is insult and insult.
Bad boy Hasib! You need to pay attention to all of the threads, not just the ones that get your panties into such a knot.

You always find something negative to say about the S2000 driver.
Bad boy again Hasib! See above.

And you know what, I am grown up.
Your posts, and the reasoning and "logic" that they contain indicate otherwise.

<snip a bunch of whining, again>

And maybe if you had some respect for the S2000 driver who crashed his car, you wouldn't have ran to your computer to post the picture in the first place.

When some jack-ass posts a picture of their crashed car on the track, thats not something good! Especially when they also go ahead to explain exactly how the accident happened.
Why should I have any respect for a driver that participates in "drift" events which I think are silly (drift is a very slow way to get around a track)?

BTW, since you are once again confused, I didn't take that picture, I didn't rush to my computer to post it (LOL), and that picture was posted on other forums before I posted it here.

Get it?

[B]
Old 03-14-2002, 04:39 PM

"Bad boy Hasib! You need to pay attention to all of the threads, not just the ones that get your panties into such a knot."

Prozac,

Get my panties in a knot? So what are you admitting here? DO you actually post stuff that get my "panties in a knot"? NOOOOO... Well thanks to admitting to it, finally. Please, post atleast three threads in which you are being helpful and respectful to the community. Out of the 100 something posts that you have, there is bound to be something that is helpful and informative. Right? Boy will you be surprised...

"Your posts, and the reasoning and "logic" that they contain indicate otherwise."

WHATEVER! Just because you have a problem making sense of my reasoning and logic, don't try to blame it on me. Your the one with the comprehension problem.

"Why should I have any respect for a driver that participates in "drift" events which I think are silly (drift is a very slow way to get around a track)?"

Exactly, why would you have respect for someone that does something that !!!YOU!!! THINK is silly? Have you noticed that this world doesn't revolve around you, and people don't always do things that YOU like? Hopefully this is one the of the things that you are working on with your psychologist. Just because some people prefer, and mostly LIKE to drift in there car, that gives you no right in hell to insult them for that. It's not always about getting from point A to point B the fastest. Some people find fun doing other things on the track (a la OPTIONS videos). Learn to respect other peoples likes, not just your own.

"BTW, since you are once again confused, I didn't take that picture, I didn't rush to my computer to post it (LOL), and that picture was posted on other forums before I posted it here.

Get it?"

Lets say for your sake that you did not run to your computer and post it. Can you please explain to me than WHY you posted it? It wasn't posted to figure out if the person was here. It wasn't posted asking if the person was alright. What was the reason then? It was already posted on other forums. For all we know, that guy could have been dealing with his insurance company. It's bad enough that it was posted on other forums. But for you to post it for no reason at all so five thousand other people can see it, whats that supposed to mean? It means that you have a lot of respect for the owner of that car and their privacy.

"Oh my, you really are more clueless than I thought. Read the thread again and consider that some of those "sarcastic" response might be serious. Too damn funny."

Please, I'm the last person here that needs to read a thread again. How about I refresh YOUR faulty memory with some nice quotes.

"That's a good one. Best "Street Encounter" I've heard." Now what do you think the quotes around street -encounter could be implying?

"that story was very confusing....too many missing details...." I don't even need to explain this one.
And lets not get into the little conversation you and Suvh8r had.

"Hasib, you prove that you do with every post that you make. You're flailing around making generalizations, assumptions and outright making stuff up. An adult would help you with your reading comprehension issues as well as your lack of critical thinking skills."

Whats so sad about that whole remark is that NONE of the stuff I have said are generalizations, assumptions, and "outright" made up. Although, you sure do a good job if hiding it and pretending that they are.

"It's quite simple. You're 18 and are using a "VTEC Racer" as a handle."

Please, don't even get me started on my name. I've had the name VTEC Racer ever since I was 15 years old and was a part of Super Honda.

Your lack of experience and lack of car control skills are examples of the "wannabe" part that you left off.

Oh my! You really are more crazy than I thought! My lack of experience and lack of car control skills are examples of the "wannabe" part that I left out? Oh wow! How many times were you slapped in the face as a child? Or heck, even adult (wouldn't surprise me one bit). How many times have I said that Laguna Seca was my first ever track experience. Shit, I've actually said it a lot! Oh thats right, you have a little problem... Anyways... Do you know what the word experience means? Apparently not. How do you expect me to GET experience without going to the track in the first place? For the millionth time, thats why I signed up as a beginer and requested an instructor. Just think real hard for one second about what you said, and tell me if it makes any sense. Yeah, good one! I'm a ricer because I was lacking track experience prior to my first track event! 10 points for you!

"Despite your protestations to the contrary, and despite the fact that your post causes you some pain and embarassment, your attitude is there for all to see."

No, my attitude was at Laguna Seca for everybody to see, not a computer screen. Like I said, feel free to ask anybody on this board how the feel about me.

"ROTFLMPWAO!

You think I'm jealous of your father? Bwahahahahahahahaha.

That's the best laugh yet.

Thanks!"

WOAH! When did I ever say that your jealous of my dad? Apparently you saw the word dad and jealous and tried to put the two together. I guess this is when your comprehension problems come into play. But I'm glad to know that you automatically believe that you are so much better than him. You don't know a single thing about my dad, how would you even know if there is anything to be jealous of in the first place? Of course, the world revolves around you (I really hope you and your Psychologist are working on this one).

"p.s. 894 words to try to make a point? LOL."

OH WOW!!! Is this a part of your "decades of life"?

P.S.

We got another bet going on!
It's different this time though.
Old 03-15-2002, 10:32 AM

"Bad boy Hasib! You need to pay attention to all of the threads, not just the ones that get your panties into such a knot."

Prozac,

Get my panties in a knot? So what are you admitting here? DO you actually post stuff that get my "panties in a knot"? NOOOOO... Well thanks to admitting to it, finally.
LOL. I'm not admitting that I post things to get your panties in a knot just commenting on the fact that you are so confused, and such a delicate flower, that you made wild assumptions whenever I post anything about the S2000 and/or some of the people who drive them.

This extreme sensitivity is just another manifestation of the insecurity issues that you deal with.

Please, post atleast three threads in which you are being helpful and respectful to the community. Out of the 100 something posts that you have, there is bound to be something that is helpful and informative. Right? Boy will you be surprised...
LOL. When ndid the criteria for posting to these forums become that people can only post things that are "helpful and informative"? Are you a wannabe moderator as well as a wannabe boy racer now?

Since my posts seem to upset you so much maybe you would be better offf ignoring my posts. It's obvious that you would be ahappier person and feel better about the car that daddy bought you.

"Your posts, and the reasoning and "logic" that they contain indicate otherwise."

WHATEVER! Just because you have a problem making sense of my reasoning and logic, don't try to blame it on me. Your the one with the comprehension problem.
LOL again. To see numerous examples of comprehension problems all you have to do is read your posts in this thread, and then read my responses wherein I point out your comprehension issues.

"Why should I have any respect for a driver that participates in "drift" events which I think are silly (drift is a very slow way to get around a track)?"

Exactly, why would you have respect for someone that does something that !!!YOU!!! THINK is silly? Have you noticed that this world doesn't revolve around you, and people don't always do things that YOU like? Hopefully this is one the of the things that you are working on with your psychologist. Just because some people prefer, and mostly LIKE to drift in there car, that gives you no right in hell to insult them for that. It's not always about getting from point A to point B the fastest. Some people find fun doing other things on the track (a la OPTIONS videos). Learn to respect other peoples likes, not just your own.
Are you really that naive? Of course I'm not going to respect someone who participates in something that I think is silly. That's human nature.

(warning: extreme example follows)
Assuming that you think pedophilia is silly, do you still respect the pedophile even though they prefer do things that you think are silly?

p.s. Drifting is silly.

"BTW, since you are once again confused, I didn't take that picture, I didn't rush to my computer to post it (LOL), and that picture was posted on other forums before I posted it here.

Get it?"

Lets say for your sake that you did not run to your computer and post it. Can you please explain to me than WHY you posted it? It wasn't posted to figure out if the person was here. It wasn't posted asking if the person was alright. What was the reason then? It was already posted on other forums. For all we know, that guy could have been dealing with his insurance company. It's bad enough that it was posted on other forums. But for you to post it for no reason at all so five thousand other people can see it, whats that supposed to mean? It means that you have a lot of respect for the owner of that car and their privacy.
So what you are trying to say is that maybe, just maybe, the driver of the car that crashed was trying to defraud his insurance company and by posting the picture here it might have exposed his fraud? If that's the case, that's the driver's problem, not mine.

Every time you take your car onto the track you assume the risk that your insurance company won't cover you if you bust your car up. If you're at a DE, you can reasonably assume that you're covered with most auto policies. If you're at an open track event, or a silly "drift" event, an intelligent driver knows that they are most likely not covered by their insurance.

p.s. Which part of "It was a parody of the typical subject that you see posted in Street Encounters ("xxxxx" kill, mt subject line was S2000 kill) " did you have trouble understanding the first time around? Again, you really should have one of the big kids at school help you with your comprehension issues.

[B]
"Oh my, you really are more clueless than I thought. Read the thread again and consider that some of those "sarcastic" response might be serious. Too damn funny."

Please, I'm the last person here that needs to read a thread again. How about I refresh YOUR faulty memory with some nice quotes.
Old 03-15-2002, 01:48 PM

"LOL. I'm not admitting that I post things to get your panties in a knot just commenting on the fact that you are so confused, and such a delicate flower, that you made wild assumptions whenever I post anything about the S2000 and/or some of the people who drive them."

Ummm... Need I say more?

"This extreme sensitivity is just another manifestation of the insecurity issues that you deal with."

Again, who's the insecure one here? I'm not the one who said that my purpose here on this website is to call bullshit.

LOL. When ndid the criteria for posting to these forums become that people can only post things that are "helpful and informative"? Are you a wannabe moderator as well as a wannabe boy racer now?

So are you admitting that you post nothing informative and helpful? Thanks! By the way, posting helpful information about the S2000 is what 99% of this board is all about. I'm sorry if trying to limit your childish manners makes me a "wannabe moderator". Again, your the one who's been arguing with me since I was 17 years old.

"Since my posts seem to upset you so much maybe you would be better offf ignoring my posts. It's obvious that you would be ahappier person and feel better about the car that daddy bought you."

I feel very happy with my car. Can you say the same about your self? You'd be better off taking your own advice, cause if you did, you wouldn't be here in the first place. Why do you keep responding to my posts in the first place? Is this a part of your mature self?

"LOL again. To see numerous examples of comprehension problems all you have to do is read your posts in this thread, and then read my responses wherein I point out your comprehension issues."

Again, here we go on the comprehension talk. Every post that you make in response to mine seems more and more like your just saying stuff for the heck of it, just so you can get something in. If you wanna speak comprehension issues, recall your self calling me inexperienced prior to my first track event. I've only had to explain myself ten times.

"Are you really that naive? Of course I'm not going to respect someone who participates in something that I think is silly. That's human nature."

And thats exactly what your problem is. Your working on this though, right? I guess that means that your dad, son, wife, and the rest of your family do EVERYTHING that you approve of. What happens when your son starts doing something that you don't approve of? I wouldn't be surprised if you disowned him. Cause honestly, from what you just said, thats exactly what I would expect.

(warning: extreme example follows)
Assuming that you think pedophilia is silly, do you still respect the pedophile even though they prefer do things that you think are silly?

Oh great example! How did I know you were gonna use something totally off course?!? Having sex with children is one thing, drifting is another. Unless drifting violates some sort of moral law for you, then whatever, thats just you. I'm sure I've told you many times, and you've read it many times... drifting is just another form of fun for some people. "I think golf is the most silly and boring sport ever. Therefore, I have no respect for people who play golf." Is it safe to say that your feelings toward drifting are the same? I think so!

"p.s. Drifting is silly."

"So what you are trying to say is that maybe, just maybe, the driver of the car that crashed was trying to defraud his insurance company and by posting the picture here it might have exposed his fraud? If that's the case, that's the driver's problem, not mine."

Exactly! It's the driver problem, not yours!! So why the hell did you post the picture in the first place? Why are you avoiding this question? Do you remember who BAYAREA408 is? Do you remember what you posted in the forum titled "'02 WRX v. '02 CL Type S (what a race.....)"? Heres a little snip incase your forgot. Mind you, NOBODY was talking about his car, yet you bring that, and only that (don't even talk about the subject at hand) up. No what was the point of that post? If you cared about his being and wanted to know what his situation was, you could have easily PM'ed him.

"How are those valves on your S2000 that you bent using NOS?

Has your dealer and/or Honda corp contacted you about the warranty fraud thing yet?

Just because you changed your profile and got someone to delete some of your incriminating posts doesn't mean that someone couldn't have stored them locally...

LOL."

The part you talk about "storing locally" almost sounds as if you made a copy of the post and showed it to the Honda dealer. Sure you can say this is an assumption, but I'll be DAMNED if it wasn't!

"Every time you take your car onto the track you assume the risk that your insurance company won't cover you if you bust your car up. If you're at a DE, you can reasonably assume that you're covered with most auto policies. If you're at an open track event, or a silly "drift" event, an intelligent driver knows that they are most likely not covered by their insurance."

So say this guy was trying to get his insurance company to pay for the damages. He couldn't afford it, and insurance wouldn't pay. He lost his job, and the only way he could afford to pay for it is by putting himself in debt cause he has no other mode of transportation. Would you feel good knowing that you did the "right" thing by not letting someone cheat their insurance company?

"p.s. Which part of "It was a parody of the typical subject that you see posted in Street Encounters ("xxxxx" kill, mt subject line was S2000 kill) " did you have trouble understanding the first time around? Again, you really should have one of the big kids at school help you with your comprehension issues."

Again, your reason for even posting the picture in the first place was....???

"Bwahahaha. You continue to show your cluelessness by dwelliing on something that is apparently way, way over your head."

Way way over my head? Or how about you trying to hide the fact that your not liked?

LOL.

A few examples (more available by request)

Generalizations:
"Now, saying that every S2000 driver you've encountered is a wannabe rice-boy racer. "

Yeah, I made that up. How did this whole discussion start in the first place? Do you not even understand your own posts or what?

"Thats because here we all have respect for eachother."

Sorry, this isn't the 996 forum. Having respect for eachother is not a generalization, It's HAPPENED!

Assumptions:

"Posting a race story against your dad and how you were "toying" with him."

Yeah, ok, you didn't post a race story of you vs. your dad. Good one!

"I mean c-mon, memorizing my posts?!?!"

Well if you didn't remember it, how did you know to make a search for it? Did you read every single one of my posts to find it or something? Is this ANOTHER part of your "decades of life"?

"If you read it again (like I always have to tell you to do so), you will see how more than half the people who posted only speak sarcasticly about how "great" the thread was. "

Don't need to say anything about that one.

"I guess that means your dads a wannabe boy racer as well. "

Ditto.

Making stuff up:

"Yeah, good one! I'm a ricer because I was lacking track experience prior to my first track event!"

So am I lying by saying I had no experience prior to Laguna Seca? Me making assumptions and making stuff up, huh?

"The point is, all you do here is insult and insult. "

Prove me other wise.

"And you know what, I am grown up. "

Ditto.

"Thanks for confirming that you suffer from the classic keyboard courage syndrome. All talk, no action as they say."

What part of "No, my attitude was at Laguna Seca for everybody to see, not a computer screen. Like I said, feel free to ask anybody on this board how the feel about me. " didn't you understand? What, did I go to Laguna Seca with a keyboard infront of me or something? HAHAHAHAHA!

"Maybe you should ask the big kids (new group) at school how to get a word count on selected text in a quick manner. It's quite simple."

Well I'm glad to know that you went through the little hassle of telling me how many words are in my post just so I would know. How can I ever repay you?
Old 03-15-2002, 02:16 PM

Hmmm, maybe the administrators of this board need to consider a "one on one" chat option so that when two member's feel the need to "be right", they can do it on their own time instead of cluttering up the thread with mile long rebuttals....
Old 03-15-2002, 02:33 PM

Hell yeah, I just wanted to know more about that Pontiac Aurora, the other stuff has gotten so old I forgot who I favored in the beginning.
Old 03-15-2002, 02:44 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by oldster
[B]Hell yeah, I just wanted to know more about that Pontiac Aurora, the other stuff has gotten so old I forgot who I favored in the beginning.

Quick Reply: What cars ALWAYS seem to want to race?