S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

vs. z28

Old 07-23-2005, 07:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow vs. z28

so i was on my way from work getting sent home for fighting and i was pissed already and a z28 decided be macho with his girl. i mean who wouldnt feel intimidated when u got an s2000 behind you? so we go for it and i didnt know the z28 was that fast he just pulled on me so hard. do u guys think a z28 runs like that stock? stupid v8s!!!
Old 07-23-2005, 08:15 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if it was an LS1 (1998 or higher) then yeah, they pull on a stock S2000 hard.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:18 AM

Stupid V8s? Are engines capable of being stupid?

I have to think that it was LS1 Z28, if this assumption is correct, then it will pull on you, especially on top since LS1 has very strong top end speed. It could be lightly modded, but that is hard to say.

BTW, I wouldn't feel intimidated whenever s2000 gets behind me, I don't get intimidated with any type of cars behind me, not because I'm fast or anything, it's just because it is nothing more than a car, fast cars don't intimidate me, I appreciated it, but not intimidated.

Old 07-23-2005, 09:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think he was saying stupid V8's more out of frustration of what sounded like a rough day. lol

yeah i dont expect everyone to be intimidated by the S2000. each person will react differently. i'd be intimidated by cars much faster than mine, but i'd still try to run just for fun.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by metralogia,Jul 23 2005, 07:58 AM
getting sent home for fighting
Why don't you tell us THAT story instead?
Old 07-23-2005, 03:08 PM

Getting pulled by an LS1 =
Thrown out of work for fighting =
Old 07-23-2005, 04:37 PM

well i work for a boat company i dont know if any of u are familiar with the boat company Reagal Boats. well i build one of there yachts and i was gluing up a vinyl to a wall and the partner that works with me wanted to be a hard ass and told me that i had to redoit for really no reason and i tell him that i was gonna continue doing it my way and he said "you know what do me a favor, GO THE HOME!!!" i asked him "WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!" he was just a regular worker like me. he said "I WILL SHOW WHO THE I AM" so he comes up to my face and starts yapping to tell u the truth i did not hear a thing i was on my defensive mode i wasnt gonna let this guy punk me out i was a boxer for a few years. so i close the gap between us and i got real close and he got mad cause i didnt back down and this punk pushes me as hard as he can and i lost balance but didnt touch the floor not one bit and i was about to do a sweet combo on his face but then i thought about the s2000 and said i will not lose the job and the car cause of some fool. I went up to him and patted him on the shoulder and walked out of the boat i tell managment and had them deal with it and sent the both of us home. no results yet on what will happen but i will keep u's posted. i know for sure i aint goin no where but u never know. he just better keep his fat ass in his house cause if i find him its on. and on my way home i had the encounter with the stupid v8!!! it looked like a 98 z28.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:01 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

lol
Old 07-23-2005, 05:15 PM

You found the single thing the Z28 doesn't suck at... going fast in a straight line.
Old 07-23-2005, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by metralogia,Jul 23 2005, 04:37 PM
well i work for a boat company i dont know if any of u are familiar with the boat company Reagal Boats. well i build one of there yachts and i was gluing up a vinyl to a wall and the partner that works with me wanted to be a hard ass and told me that i had to redoit for really no reason and i tell him that i was gonna continue doing it my way and he said "you know what do me a favor, GO THE HOME!!!" i asked him "WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!" he was just a regular worker like me. he said "I WILL SHOW WHO THE I AM" so he comes up to my face and starts yapping to tell u the truth i did not hear a thing i was on my defensive mode i wasnt gonna let this guy punk me out i was a boxer for a few years. so i close the gap between us and i got real close and he got mad cause i didnt back down and this punk pushes me as hard as he can and i lost balance but didnt touch the floor not one bit and i was about to do a sweet combo on his face but then i thought about the s2000 and said i will not lose the job and the car cause of some fool. I went up to him and patted him on the shoulder and walked out of the boat i tell managment and had them deal with it and sent the both of us home. no results yet on what will happen but i will keep u's posted. i know for sure i aint goin no where but u never know. he just better keep his fat ass in his house cause if i find him its on. and on my way home i had the encounter with the stupid v8!!! it looked like a 98 z28.
Nice story. Don't let people get to you. Especially in the workplace

Quick Reply: vs. z28