S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

UNBELIEVABLE NIGHT!...Lambo, Ferrari, Targa S, Stang, long post

Old 02-23-2004, 09:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UNBELIEVABLE NIGHT!...Lambo, Ferrari, Targa S, Stang, long post

ok ok, I know the first thing that comes to mind is yea right, well maybe not! Last night me and my friend desided to ride out to the beach cause some beer fest was going on and I was down there the night before, and the whole strip, A1A, Sunrise, Las Olas, was packed w/cars! So we bring my camera, yes I said I have these ON CAMERA, and we get on to I-95...I 1st see a 02 stang GT stock...from a second gear roll twice I put 2 cars on him easily by early 4th, then I let off...so we keep cruzing 95 when my friend points out an older vette...so I pull up, but before I got next to him I saw a new (02-03) yellow lamborghini dippen in the fast lane...so I drop down to go after him instead. We went back and forth seeing what each other has,(by the way the lambo sounded so deep, but nice) well we race through 3rd and I pulled him, instantly I was in disbelief...we raced 2 more times, the 3rd I was even a car behind and waited for him to step down and then I went and still puled hard on him!! I came to the conclusion that he either can't drive for SHYT...or this was a base model lambo!(either way not my problem!) So the night goes on... I now turn off of 95 on to sunrise blvd. I hear a loud moaning/humming noise SCREAMING through traffic, I catch up and I see a red Ferrari...soon as he sees me he drops down and takes off, so I do the same and cought up and passed him...I wasen't sure if he droped 2 gears to 2nd or just 1 which would have put him in 3rd, when I droped to 2nd...(so in my head I thought it wasen't fair) so HE asked if I wanted to follow him to a little strip he knows and get a real run in...and what do u think I said...so we go there and from a 1st roll at about 27...were off, (I shifted beauitfully) 1st=even, 2nd=even, high 3rd I start to inch ever so slightly, 4th I continue inching and shut it down right before I was about to get into 5th, and I had him by about 3 feet!! Then we slowed and chatted...95 Ferrari 355 spider w/a chip and exhaust!! So now I turn around and stoped for a drink, and I wanted to watch some of the video...soon as were leaving, theres a black porsche reving at me at the light...so I followed him...probally a 96ish to a 98ish black Targa S w/some meats in the back! Well we deside to run from a 2nd roll...he is about 1 1/2 cars in front of me (due to previous traffic) when he takes off (he got the jump) I step down and for a second were rideing in the same position we started in, then high 2nd I start gaining, I hit 3rd and just kept comeing for him, by 4th I was even and took over the lead by mid 4th! Another great run! I was totally in disbelief the whole night! My cheeks hert from smileing soooo much! I would love to post the video's but I have no clue how to do it! Can anyone help me post...the races were shot on a Sharp LCD Hi-Fi Monaural Viewcam. And I have only a basic computer that is pretty old. If I didn't see these my self I probally wouldn't believe it, so I understand If any1 wants to call BS.Sorry for the long post, but I thought it was well worth it. Peace out
Old 02-23-2004, 12:07 PM

What sportbike were you riding? And paragraphs are your friends!
Old 02-23-2004, 04:03 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by suvh8r
What sportbike were you riding?
Old 02-23-2004, 05:57 PM

what car or bike like stated above were you driving. I can defiantely tell you its not an S2000 even with a supercharger/turbo. The lambo and ferrari would have handed it to you no matter what gear they were in. Especially on the highway. BTW do they even make chips for Ferrari's. I think those engines are so tuned, it is nearly impossible to extract any more power out of them..Sor tof like our beloved F20C
Old 02-23-2004, 06:33 PM

i wanna see the vids
Old 02-23-2004, 07:28 PM

Ok, what are you ( )?

Kris
Old 02-23-2004, 08:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

blessed, do your self a huge favor and mail the tape to someone who can post it up for you... i'm sure someone on this board will be more than happy to... because with out that tape on here, you won't be able to get most people to believe you and this thread is gonna turn into a huge fight..... i hope that this is all ture and i'd love to see this tape.. good runs
Old 02-24-2004, 07:45 AM

Bring on the tape! I won't call BS yet.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:00 AM

Wow!! I don't believe this post!! This cat beat a Lambo (what kind?), A Ferrari F-355, and a Porsche Targa S in one night in WHAT I ASSUME COULD BE a stock Stook!!! I am Calling BS!! BS BS BS BS!!!

Old 02-24-2004, 08:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ I would like to see your next post after the tapes are posted.
Did he say it was stock? Did he said he was in an S2k? Wait let me read again .....

Quick Reply: UNBELIEVABLE NIGHT!...Lambo, Ferrari, Targa S, Stang, long post