S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Truck talkin shit to me

Old 06-07-2006, 01:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Penforhire,Jun 6 2006, 09:26 AM
I was with you right up until you brake-checked him. IMO, that crossed the line into your very own road rage. I mean, all he did was SAY something to you, right? I'm thinking you need to not let others define your attitude so much.
I agree. There's always going to be jerks on the road and I'd be down for yelling something back at him, that was a little far. As much as a jerk as he may be, he didn't actually do anything to you, they're only words. And by the way, if a cop saw all of this, you'd be hosed. It wouldn't matter what he said to you, you were the one that took action.

That said, there's all kinds of come-backs for a guy in a truck telling you to get another car. You could've told Brokeback Mtn there to go back to the country or something...
Old 06-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just look at jerks like that and smile, cause youre not in some POS truck acting all envious over someone with a nice car. I see em all the haters and congratulators, just give the cool guys the thumbs up and the haters no attention - that burns them most!
Old 06-07-2006, 06:01 PM

True story about A-holes and karma:

2 A-holes were sitting at a light in the bed of a truck. One jumps out and kicks this motorcylcist over, don't know if it damaged the bike or not. Motorcyclist pulls out a club, strikes said truck and then jumps in the bed to strike said A-holes. So, as many have said what comes around goes around and they eventually meet someone crazy enough to beat the hell out of them.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ztopgun28,Jun 6 2006, 12:40 AM
So Im at this light on Pacific Coast Highway at around 1am on a sat night. My top was up and my windows were mostly up. A truck pulls next to me at this 2-lane light, dunno what it was but he had some sort of loud exhaust. I hear a guy from the truck say, "HEY! HEY ASSHOLE, WHY DONT YOU GET A REAL CAR!" I was so pissed! I know I didnt cut him off or piss him off in any way, cuz I saw him pull out from another street just before the light. I acted like I didnt hear him. So I was reving him at around 6K when I dumped the clutch when the light turned green. I know I made his ears bleed with my straight single Apexi N1 exhaust & Berke test pipe. Then when I shot ahead of him, I switched to his lane & braked in front him, slowed down till he was on my ass at about 15mph in a 45mph zone, then turned my hazards on, then gunned it while I gave him the bird as I speeded away. What is it with S2K haters? Do any of you get screwed with verbally?
just have your S talk shit back to the truck transformers style
Old 06-07-2006, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Ztopgun28,Jun 5 2006, 11:40 PM
I hear a guy from the truck say, "HEY! HEY ASSHOLE, WHY DONT YOU GET A REAL CAR!"
If I were you, I wouldn't have got mad, but just pointed and said: "Your truck is da bomb, man! Did you save lunch money to get it? Way to go!", accompanied by a wink and sarcastic smile.
Old 06-07-2006, 10:23 PM

lol tons of haters here in fairfax va,,,,,,,,,,porche boxters hate on me all the time as i walk em.........unless they are the s's thats a good race but only caught one of those........... but i had an accord call me gay once....i just merinated and went about my buisness...........i just smile and keep going, dont want my car keyed ya know...
Old 06-07-2006, 10:27 PM

or you could do the line from "a man apart" and say hey i like your truck...........i thought about trading my s for like....ten of those hahahaha
Old 06-07-2006, 11:27 PM

Every car in the Indy 500 was a honda. It is impossible to hate!
Old 06-08-2006, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by rapid1der,Jun 7 2006, 11:27 PM
Every car in the Indy 500 was a honda. It is impossible to hate!
the guy in the truck probably likes NASCAR hahahaha

"Son! If you dont love jimmy Johnson you dont love America."
Old 06-08-2006, 10:56 AM

Awsome!

Quick Reply: Truck talkin shit to me