S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Stock S2k vs two Boxters..(not sure if S or not)

Old 05-04-2004 | 01:55 PM

Default Stock S2k vs two Boxters..(not sure if S or not)

This seemed almost like a commerical for the s, but I swear it happened.. I was entering the 465 loop in Indy behind a silver boxter and another silver boxter came up behind us and sped by. So I started running with the one giong faster up around 90mph, not to race, just because. That went on until he took off like a batt outta hell, so I followed him and had to let off to keep some distance so I didn't hit em. I don't race my s, or at least I don't provoke, cause it's stock and I know some sleeper car might beat my arese. Anyway, he kept trying to lose my by taking off quick, by I was always ready, always on his arse and always holding back some. So he gets off at an exit and I slow back down to the mid 80s. Then the one who was pretty far back comes flying by and I play the exact same game with him, walking his arse, until he got off the exit. This time a mid-70s stingray saw us and came to play after the 2nd Boxter got off the exit. But traffic had gotten a little tight to keep that schit up, so that is the end of the racing around the 465 loop. But it was fun while it lasted... for me...

That being said, I've noticed something this forum.. If someone gets beat by the neon or EVO, they say "So what, your car is ugly", or "it's just a neon", but if they beat a boxter they say, "That guy paid too much for his car", " or I beat him in my HONDA"... Oh well, people seem to have a lot of pride in a car they had no part in the design of. Of course, I find it fun to beat cars, too, and I really love my car, but Honda should be braggin, not us.. I'm off my soapbox now...

Oh, and the boxter is a funny looking car.
Old 05-05-2004 | 05:48 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dcak
That being said, I've noticed something this forum.. If someone gets beat by the neon or EVO, they say "So what, your car is ugly", or "it's just a neon", but if they beat a boxter they say, "That guy paid too much for his car", " or I beat him in my HONDA"... Oh well, people seem to have a lot of pride in a car they had no part in the design of. Of course, I find it fun to beat cars, too,
Old 05-05-2004 | 12:54 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BruteHareS2k