S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

S2K VS Mustang Bullit

Old 01-17-2003 | 10:01 PM

[QUOTE]So now you are questioning my IQ.
Old 01-18-2003 | 01:52 AM

Originally posted by peterpan
Slow, no TORQUE Honda vs. Bullit Mustang GT
Ah yes, the infamous "on a count of three" video that sounds like this: "One Mississippi ...Two Miss...THREE!"
Old 01-18-2003 | 12:05 PM
Member (Premium)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SpankingGT
[B]So now you are questioning my IQ. Do you actually know my GPA? or my Macat scores or SAT scores? WOuld like me to e-mail them to you Believe me, I would embaress you there as well!! And why is that people like you get personal when nothing personal was said to you in any of my posts! And you question my IQ
Old 01-18-2003 | 12:16 PM
Member (Premium)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 99GT
[B]Man, I beat the pants off a S2000 along time ago.
Old 01-18-2003 | 01:34 PM

I agree, hardtutame.
Old 01-18-2003 | 05:54 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ptype
[B]alexf20c <-- learn to speak english >?! are u kidding me ?
Old 01-18-2003 | 05:58 PM

Originally posted by SpankingGT

12's is slow?? Not the last time I checked!! First trap into triple digits and then talk(assuming you drive a s2k) DORK

Buddy, 12's are slow, especially in "Detroit muscle" such as 79monte's. Even more so considering his Monte is in such a high state of tune (or so he says). So ya, 12's are slow.

Oh, and our f*cking minivan traps in the triple digits with sub-12 ETs, so I am talking.

Dork.
Old 01-18-2003 | 06:49 PM

so I get quoted on a typing error
I just get tired of seeing so many posts by people who come on this board to flame. Do you think you are defending your sister's virginity or something?? I question your very motive to post on the board. What contribution do you have to make other than take up precious kb of server space?
Defending my sisters virginity?? Come again!

Buddy, 12's are slow, especially in "Detroit muscle" such as 79monte's. Even more so considering his Monte is in such a high state of tune (or so he says). So ya, 12's are slow.

Wait your are talking about a state!! I am talking about my car!! Is your car in 12's? When you get there, pay me a visit in jersey!!

If you decide to post your dreams or exaggerations its not my problem...
I wasn't the one who posted the kill. If you expect to post a dream and expect everyone to believe you, guess what, not everyoneare going to be with you! Other people will have different opinions!!
Old 01-18-2003 | 06:57 PM

hey just a side note here...but does anyone think its kind of funny that a puny NATURAL ASPIRATED 4 banger THAT HAS NO TORQUE (which domestics continue to bash bout honda's) got the big bad v8 boys shaking in their pants? its like a 500lb bench presser being afraid that a 200lb guy is going to match/beat him. and please dont give me crap about how s2k costs this and that more..you get wat you pay for and the s2k is a complete package. (exterior/interior). some of the bad ass fast cars are cheap for a reason. example the srt-4. hella fast..but besides engine (which is by the way still hasnt proved anything yet as far as reliable and quality wise)..there is nothing but a damn neon shell. as far as mustangs go..sure i mean they're scary fast but besides going straight line..i doubt anyone will see any raves about the car performance, trackwise,etc. WHICH by the way determines what a true sports car is. not a damn straight line. (IMO). not flaming stangs..i like them alot. hella fast and nice..but i mean if you're going to post saying high 13s low 14s for bullitt how is it so hard to belive s2ks hanging or beat them when s2ks have similar times??
Old 01-18-2003 | 07:00 PM

al4t1gbundy-you forgot the 00 cobra R, It did 1.0 on the skid pad test on stock tires!!(dont go on the interior and the price)

Quick Reply: S2K VS Mustang Bullit