S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

S2K VS Mustang Bullit

Old 01-15-2003 | 05:12 PM

Anyone remember the video with the Mustang guy putting down S2K's and losing to one from a 45 mph roll and then claiming they were even? The Mustang even got the jump.
Old 01-15-2003 | 05:52 PM

If you say you are bone stock and you pulled a car on the bullit by 60, plzzz!! Either the guy wasn't racing or he was toying with you. Never the less cool story as long as the race didnt happen in your dreams
Old 01-15-2003 | 06:21 PM

lick the honda S2000's balls (79monte)

that white trash ferrari wont beat shit...
but a crapper with a broken third!!!
Old 01-16-2003 | 07:09 AM

BUILT MUSTANG ?? HUMM>> how is it built tho ??
BULLIT, not BUILT. Why do you hate V8s? Sounds kind of ignorant to me. If you're interested in a performance car why do you care what the MPG is? You can't have both, they are mutually exclusive.

An S2000 putting a car on a Bullit is not that hard to believe. 13.8-9? Sounds a lot like a well driven stock S2000. A Bullit runs about the same as a GT so I can believe it, it's gonna be a drivers race with such closely matched cars. Especially considering the short distances in these races.
Old 01-16-2003 | 03:46 PM
Member (Premium)

Originally posted by ILLBURNUBULLITT
dude what are u smoking, there is no way you would be a Bullitt Mustang in a race..He would kill you, and if not by the end of first gear, then definitly by the time he got into second. Maybe he wasnt racing...
Stop Dreaming,Start Racing
hey guy, actually i should ask u if u were smoking a fat blunt when you bought your bullit. Did you think you bought a super fast car, Reality check to you guy: the Bullit is only making 5ph and 5ft lb more than the GT, although a little lighter and geared. Its not that much faster guy. He would kill me by the end of fist gear? you better wake up and pass that blunt to someone else guy. you dont even know what you are driving. YOu stop smoking and start your reality check cause your burning a hole in your brains.

and also I did not say my car is fast of his car is fast, I simply shared a street encounter and what I said is what happened.
Old 01-16-2003 | 03:56 PM
Member (Premium)

Originally posted by SpankingGT
If you say you are bone stock and you pulled a car on the bullit by 60, plzzz!! Either the guy wasn't racing or he was toying with you. Never the less cool story as long as the race didnt happen in your dreams
Some of you Ford people need to go back to your own board and talk all the smack you want overthere. Or is it you guys cant compete with what you currently own in the Ford board??

unfortunately I didnt do my driving survey on him cause I left it home:

1. How long have you owned your car?
2. do you think you can drive this car well?
3. How do you shift?

Old 01-16-2003 | 03:57 PM

Bullitt's dont run high 13's stock.....low 14's at around 97-98 mph so against an S2000 it would be pretty damn close....a drivers race in my opinion

IMBOC.com
Old 01-16-2003 | 04:05 PM

Originally posted by ptype
No its not a coincidence. But isnt it amazing that a stock s2000 "pulled a car" on a mustang Bullitt?? hmm something sounds wrong..Considering that the bullitt runs the 1/4 mile in 13.8-9 stock...
BUILT MUSTANG ?? HUMM>> how is it built tho ?? what has been doen to it ?? 13.8 with a mustang 4.6 liter ? what kind oF MOD DOES IT HAver good story tho... and yes i would of dont the same thing ... just take a chill pill and avoid a FUK*** ticket..AS FOR 79 u need to know ur roll and shut ur mouth .... and a frindely advise u need to go post ur trash talking about IMPORTS ON SOME DOMESTIC BOARDS!!! NOT ON S2ki I HATE V8's waste GAS LIKE THAT ARE U STUPID ??!

Haha learn to speak English...

Anyway, C5 Vettes can get 35+ mpg on the freeway. Yes, that includes the Z06.
Old 01-16-2003 | 04:34 PM

Lotta idiots here. Representing both sides. Bullitts are heavier than GT's. By a good bit. Right around 03 cobra weight. And the tiny but of extra gear won't compensate for that weight. This story isn't hard to believe.
Old 01-16-2003 | 06:07 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HardtuTame
[B]

Some of you Ford people need to go back to your own board and talk all the smack you want overthere. Or is it you guys cant compete with what you currently own in the Ford board??

unfortunately I didnt do my driving survey on him cause I left it home:

Quick Reply: S2K VS Mustang Bullit