S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

S2K VS Mustang Bullit

Old 01-12-2003 | 01:04 AM
Member (Premium)

Default S2K VS Mustang Bullit

I was on my way home from my girl's house at 3am

I spotted this 4.6L Black Mustang on the left lane. I switched over to the right lane as the left lane was going slow for me. So I passed him and kept going on my merry way home. Not even 1 minute later I see him coming up rather fast until he is behind me. And as soon as he gets a chance he gets on my right. I had switched back to the left lane. Now we are doing about 45 miles and he just wants go. So here we are holding our RPMs up, I then honked my horn 3 times and off we were. In a summary, I was a car ahead on the jump but the place we are at wasnt suitable for this so I let up at about almost 70 which at point he blew past me.

we come up to a red light, theres no way in hell im doing a holeshot on him even though its 3am this place is always doomed to have cops around. so we took off mildly and I just held it in first gear going about 25. So im waiting and hes a bit behind. And im waiting and waiting and he doesnt even out w/ me. but suddently he just comes up, catches up to me and then just takes off. But I was ready and been ready . This time I also got him by probably almost a car but I let up at 60. Again he flew past me. Too many side streets for a pig to hide.

Last race we did it from about 50. This time he was doing a little bit better. I was only about a half a car ahead till about 80 when right away I decided to let up as the Death Hole was coming. There is this Fire Dept station where there is always guaranteed to be a cop ready to screw you. So I just let up and he flew past me. I would have loved to keep going but I was better off.

The road we were on wasnt really suitable for this kinda behavior as it is a COP HOLE and I just couldnt understand his calling me out to race. I was actually nervous. I mean if it was up to me I wouldnt have even started anyting with him. But oh well he tempted me so I had to show him a little...
Old 01-12-2003 | 10:26 PM
Banned

umm, ur a whimp, dont race if ur gunna be half-assed. he woulda killed you anyway, even if you didnt "let off" like 10 times. swallow your pride and let the american car stomp your no torque wuss car.
Old 01-12-2003 | 11:01 PM

Originally posted by 79monte
umm, ur a whimp, dont race if ur gunna be half-assed. he woulda killed you anyway, even if you didnt "let off" like 10 times. swallow your pride and let the american car stomp your no torque wuss car.
Cool.
Old 01-13-2003 | 04:35 AM

damn, looks like the hillbilly-white trash filter on this website is broken again. Where is that switch again?
Old 01-13-2003 | 06:23 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by suvh8r
[B]damn, looks like the hillbilly-white trash filter on this website is broken again.
Old 01-13-2003 | 06:45 AM

79monte, if you're ever down here in the Houston area, or anywhere within a 100-mile radius, call me up (or PM me) and maybe we can meet up. I'll have to bring my mom's minivan to teach you a little something about torque. Not no wussy-ass '79 Monte Carlo torque, I mean new-engine-mounts-a-month kind of torque.

Dork.

P.S. Get the f*ck off of this board.
Old 01-13-2003 | 07:35 AM

Haha
Old 01-13-2003 | 09:12 AM
N8R

HardtuTame,

Nice job on the Mustang - it would have been interesting to see how some 'longer runs' would have turned out...is your car stock?
Old 01-13-2003 | 09:19 AM

Haha, look at my sig. Your big 200 hp (if tuned right) 79 Carlo couldn't take anything. I doubt you even have the 305... BTW, my 78 was a built 305. Someday you may grow up and relize there is more to a car than just engine power.
Old 01-13-2003 | 02:21 PM
Member (Premium)

Hey troll, why dont u go somewhere else like the GTP board or something and show them how much your old POS is worth.

See moron, I decided not to let your ego overtake me and decided to think smarter and I rather loose than to get a ticket you moron.

I think you better swallow your stupid ego and some rust off your 79 junkie. Maybe all that rust will make you smarter and yeah my torqueless wuss car will stomp on your rusty POS you looser. Lets do some math, How much torque does it take to pull all that rust down the 1/4 mile?

Theres always got to be a player hater that sweats this hot looking car

Quick Reply: S2K VS Mustang Bullit