S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

S2k vs Caddy Deville vs Chevy Caprice

Old 03-08-2005, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S2k vs Caddy Deville vs Chevy Caprice

Ok guys, here's a little bit of what happened today while I was cruis'n home... This isn't my choice of cars to race but they came up and wanted to see how a S run, you guys should already know the outcome but I just thought it'll be some good read so here it is.
I was cruis'n home minding my own biz when a Caddy Deville came right next to my drive side and started slowing down to match my speed (speed limit 60mph), I could tell that he wanted to race me so I started thinking to myself if I should or not. Anyhow I said to myself, naw I shouldn't cuz it'll be a waste of time and gas so I'd kept on rolling at my current speed. While that Deville was still pushing me to race him a Chevy Caprice came right next to my passenger side and started doing the same thing the Caddy was, at that very moment I was like fawk!!! cause they started pissing me off so I was like ok lets go... At that moment I was extremely pissed cause both them cars were not only stomping on the gas and slowing down but they were also swirving in to my lane trying to force me off the road or something though I was in the middle of both cars , right dere was when I gave them the three honks to signal the race. Before I even got to the third honk they both took off so I downshifted to third and lefted both their crazy ass in the dust by 5-6 cars and shut down at 135mph while I was 1/4 mile away from them . I already knew what the outcome would of been and that's why I ddin't want to race but they pushed me over the edge, anyhow after shutting down and back to 60mph again, about 2 miles ahead there was a cop right under the bridge waiting with his radar gun. Them two cars had took the split on the highway so everything was kewl, that's how the night ended. This night also included a Evo that I'd raced from a 60mph roll too but that's a different topic, check out S2k vs Evo if you want to know the outcome of that race.