S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

S2000 vs RX-7 vs Saleen S281 SC!!!

Old 05-25-2004, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the people might say hes a beast off the line, but in all reality, im sorry but he just cant drive.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:02 PM

silverbullet i have not lost to a mustang gt yet..from stock to nearly stock...i have beat bout 5 so far...from a dig or from a roll...and btw when i take my s to the track i get 2.0 60foot times....so they dont get me from a launch either....lets see why the gt is slower....it weighs a whopping 700 pounds more that our cars....has 20 more crank hp with all that added weight...oh sure they have the torque to compensate...but about 50 ponies or pounds of torque to shy to keep up with us..i understand to you in your imaginary world the mustang can beat lamborghinis and yes a stock mustang gt will beat a 360modena hands down oh yea a stock mustang gt will beat a a dodge viper...YEA YEA ONLY IN YOUR LIL 12 year old head
now go troll on a diff forum pls ...ive seen many of your posts and all you do is bash the s2000 and say the mustang is the greatest...you ever heard of the stang forums????they will welcome you thinking of stangs so higly so go play over there!

Originally posted by SilverBullet5.0
not a whole lot of difference? HELLO s281's are supercharged, and have 365hp. Tell me an s2k stayed with one and ill laugh at you then slap you. And no an s2k cannot, in most cases, take a stock manual GT. Just wont happen.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:38 PM

Nice runs. An SC is about a half second quicker (or more) down the track. I believe it. My friends SRDET runs mid 13's and when we run from 70 he gets a two car jump and never gains any more till I pass him at 135.
Old 05-25-2004, 07:21 PM

silver bullet=hater
...I LOVE MY HONDA
Old 05-25-2004, 08:15 PM
Banned

Aye, at first I had some respect for SB, but none anymore. To think he treats me like an idiot and I was one of the few standing up for him. Go figure, he owns a Mustang.
Old 05-25-2004, 08:17 PM
viK

Hmmm, theres a story on the rx7forum of a stock s2k versus a stock FD, is this the same race, ???
Old 05-25-2004, 08:54 PM
Banned

Originally posted by SilverBullet5.0
not a whole lot of difference? HELLO s281's are supercharged, and have 365hp. Tell me an s2k stayed with one and ill laugh at you then slap you. And no an s2k cannot, in most cases, take a stock manual GT. Just wont happen.

Yeah, and to say an early '90's 5.0 can hang with a stock S is a joke. If you tell me so, I'll laugh at you and slap the mullet off of you. C'mon man, this is the 21st century, get rid of that old, trashy Mustang that you currently have. Old and trashy Mustang and Camaro = white trash mullets. J/K! If you keep it in the Mustang family, at least get a newer one. To me, old Mustang and Camaro are the epitome of white trash.

And yes, a stock S can leave a '99+ GT by a mile, in a quarter-mile. By the time the GT reaches the 1/4 mi, the S will be at the 1 1/4 mi mark. J/K! But anyway, if the S driver knows what he's doing, he would leave a stock GT behind. Where's that famous "shit-talking Mustang driver" that lost to an S from a roll? No wonder Mustang owners are generally known to be pricks.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:32 PM

http://www.saleenworld.com/SaleenS281Specs.html

thats gonna hurt. uhm yeah, depends alot on what s281, since theres like 7 diff ones.
stangs haul ass no doubt, and can be made to really haul ass. but stock to stock, never underestimate an S2k. given just a tiny jump, an s can hang with some pretty wild cars.
good example, when i had my AP1 this guy tried to race me in a late model SVT convertible, you know the one, doesnt say cobra on it, but has 340 hp charged 4.6. yeah needless to say, by 110 he was about 5 cars back, and we started in 2nd. he couldnt shift , and that car weighs 1000 lbs more than mine. so yeah, depends on situation. bottom line, both cars are cool. they were born for completely diff puposes.
have fun all. dave
Old 05-25-2004, 11:39 PM
Banned

yellafeva, if you're talking trash about 5.0's, without saying STOCK 5.0's, you're just as big of a moron.

Blake
Old 05-25-2004, 11:48 PM
Banned

Originally posted by infinitebass
yellafeva, if you're talking trash about 5.0's, without saying STOCK 5.0's, you're just as big of a moron.

Blake
I'm sorry, but you're the moron if you think I was talking about modified. When I talk about modified, I'll mention it; otherwise, stock is the main topic. What's the point of talking about modified cars? Any car can be made fast, and it all depends on the size of the wallet. Some cars surely take mods better than others, but any car can be made fast. Of course it's only logical to talk about stock vs. stock, not a car with 1000 turbos on it vs. a stock cars, or some car with 100 jet burners vs. a stock car, or some car with 1 million rocket engines vs. a stock car. It's a tiny bit of exaggeration, but you get the point. Only stock vs. stock is logical, unless mentioned otherwise.

Quick Reply: S2000 vs RX-7 vs Saleen S281 SC!!!