S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

S2000 vs Mustang GT and.... well... wow

Old 04-07-2004, 06:57 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default S2000 vs Mustang GT and.... well... wow

I went cruising with my 350Z friend today and it was pretty quiet and boring on our cruising strip. Wasn't much out and nothing all that noticeable either. I had the top down and was in the right lane when I heard a loud exhaust from behind me. A black Mustang GT with altezza lights (he thinks he drives a honda i guess) flew by me. I could tell it was a stick shift, and I didn't really see the driver.

I ended up behind him at a light and saw he had one passenger. At the light he floored it so I floored it behind him. Right as I went to 2nd I went into the middle lane and started pulling. Into 3rd and I kept pulling but I noticed a car ahead was waiting to turn out, so before I could overcome the mustang I shut down. (i am wary of racing through traffic and intersections)

I still consider it a win considering I started behind him and pulled.

Next light he ended up next to my friend's 350Z in the right and I was again behind the mustang in the center lane. There was a mercedes in the left lane. Light turned and all the cars took off, I once again started to pull but had to let off since I couldn't move over to pass. After the mercedes fell back out of the race knowing he couldn't keep up, I moved over. This time the stang shut down at about 85mph as I was again pulling on him. Alan (350Z) had about 1-2 cars on him by that time as well.

We end up at a gas station shortly after and notice the mustang is there so I go to ask what the driver has done. The driver was.... well... probably the ugliest guy I've ever seen. Crater faced and an overbite the size of texas, his two front teeth were bigger than the spoilers I've seen on some civics. This guy seriously took two trips down the ugly tree, painstakingly hitting each branch on the way.

Even worse.... he had his girlfriend with him. Now she had a little meat on the bones but she was cute and had a nice rack. I can't believe that guy is the best she could get. If I didn't have a girlfriend, I'd have flat out asked her if she wanted to just come with me.

The guy said he had a K&N filter, throttle body, and exhaust. But who cares. Cuz with those altezzas and those teeth. I won't ever be able to look at a mustang the same way again.
Old 04-07-2004, 07:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn!!! First you rag on his car and then his looks. Lucky he didn't beat you otherwise who knows what you would have said about him.

LOL....funny story though.
Old 04-07-2004, 07:14 PM

That wasn't very nice. I guess I just don't understand your focus on this man's appearance instead of just the 'encounter'. I do understand not liking altezzas and big spoilers and voicing your opinion about that, but making fun of someone because of their misfortunate appearance is quite rude. He's probably a real nice guy (he did have a decent looking girlfriend) and all you can say is he had some jacked up teeth. I know I'm not your dad or anything, but that's just not right.
Old 04-07-2004, 07:22 PM

Well, I have to say it. I've read a few of your posts and.....they're flat-out hilarious! It's very rare that I "laugh out loud", reading ANYTHING on the 'net. I think you've got talent....and that's something to be appreciated. Besides, that's what an orthodontist is for!!
Old 04-07-2004, 07:26 PM

I agree with roadster on the quality of wisc.'s posts, because they are funny. I guess I just kind of feel bad about this one.
Old 04-07-2004, 07:44 PM

LOL- preach on Wisc. Nice kill on the Chicklet toothed moron.
Old 04-07-2004, 07:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Mutlu
Damn!!! First you rag on his car and then his looks. Lucky he didn't beat you otherwise who knows what you would have said about him.

LOL....funny story though.

^
Old 04-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Banned

Wisconsin, I read your posts also and you definitely know how to make me laugh! Keep it up please. I agree with Roadster. If you can eat an apple through a picket fence, go see an orthodontist!
Old 04-07-2004, 08:15 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My poking fun at people is all in good fun. I don't truly have any malice behind it. IMO, if you can't take a little humor about your idiosyncrasies then you have no sense of humor.
Old 04-07-2004, 08:20 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by kmagnuss_2000
That wasn't very nice.

Quick Reply: S2000 vs Mustang GT and.... well... wow