S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

S2000, EVO, and skyline

Old 10-20-2005, 01:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wisconsin S2k,Oct 17 2005, 12:18 PM
i think a properly driven skyline from a stop would beat me. from a roll, i hardly have enough R34 races to say whether this is the norm or not. i believe the R34 skyline runs mid 13's at about 104 or so?
Anyyywaaayz...back on topic...

A properly driven R34 GTR is capable of high 12's, and usually runs flat - low 13's if the driver can rip off a killer launch. However, just as many people can fudge it up and achieve a time of 13.5 - 13.7. I believe they trap around 107-108mph.

In any case your circumstances are different, it was from a roll for starters...a rare encounter Wis, good run. I've seen a fair few R34 GTR's around here, but never got the opportunity to run one
Old 10-20-2005, 04:21 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Oct 20 2005, 12:34 AM
LOL> you dont have to argue for seven pages. as far as im concerned you lost a long time ago. im here to prove how negative you are. if it werent for pioneers like myself, and george, people like you would run the place, and nothing would ever change. cause, well since its been done before, well we might as well not even try.
i dont care what anyone on this board has done or is doing now, im gonna keep on doing what i know how to do, thats innovate. just when one guy thinks he has the answer, another guy comes from a different angle, and does it different/better. thats called innovation. hytech has always pulled more hp and torque than anyone else out there, and how.. airflow. and tons of people said, it cant be done. yet he does it over and over again. and no im not skirting anything, im not gonna sit here and give away ideas i plan on getting patents for. are you high.
this is what im talking about, instead of going, well i think your nuts, but show me proof,,, you just want to try and make sure that i give up since your sure that nothing else is possible with this engine.
same as when the v8 naysayers said imports will never be fast. look at the advance each year, a little faster each year, doing whatever it takes to make it happen. and not listening to those who said, people have tried it, why are you wasting your time. BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH. belief in what i cannot see, or have not seen yet. its happening every day.
like i said, those guys who used *their* theories years back with the ceramic F20C. that isnt even close to what im doing with a totally different motor. have you seen what the guy with the F20C powered dragster is doing. he improved the head drastically, when alaniz said it couldnt be done. what do you have to say about that. to someone like me, its not whether it can be or cannot be, its, how do i do it. and i dont stop till i accomplish what i set forth to do.
so far, the minute adjustments i have made, have produced phenomenal results.
i have some other stuff in store. my goal is 255 whp with stock stuff. two who have driven the car have said its already there. but till i dyno, i have no idea, other than that it is rediculously fast. so, speak your piece. im still here, and not going away.
thanks to all who have contributed. your thoughts are appreciated. dav
interestingly enough, but I think the members of this forum would likely agree you lost this "debate" considering that I offer proof, and history regarding mods, whereas you just go "well I can do this and it works". again, where's your dyno that proves your "magical" theories and mods?? oh that's right, you don't have one.

and once again you talk as if you're christopher columbus discovering what no one else could discover. sorry, but you simply don't have the money, resources, or knowledge that others before you have and have tried. but again, if you feel you know more about physics and how cars work than people who are mechanical engineers and the like, feel free to provide proof, rather than continue to create a veiled argument based upon nothing but talk.

by the way here's my favorite:

my goal is 255 whp with stock stuff. two who have driven the car have said its already there.
this doesn't surprise me that you have "followers" who think they can tell what kind of power a car makes just by driving it. apparently not only do you feel that you know of magical mods with your vast wisdom, but you have friends who have superhuman senses that can tell what kind of power a car makes just by driving it.

again, talk is cheap. no one here is going to believe you, nor will they believe you. all you have is words and "secrets". proof. unless you have prove, anything you say is completely pointless, useless, and quite honestly, a waste of this forum's time.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by hackmac87,Oct 19 2005, 08:44 PM
well lets start here, almost every single jdm sports car IS under rated. this is a known fact. over there they make 250hp and thats what is advertized in the ap1. our ap2 got better cams and displacment increase and more tuning.now if i bought cams and a bore increase and only got 10hp over my old 250hp id be pissed. that said what s2knvegas claims arent far fetched.actually quite understandable.275 sounds high id say more like 270ish. calculations can get amazing results,but nothing beats good ole' tunin.
not true kid...

I took 78 cars to a Mustang Dyno during the Freshwater Tour... Every single one of them under performed. Some people with Bolt ons actually underperformed stock cars... many obscure explinations could be had... no different then why Dave outperforms others...

...but still to sit here and back-pedal, making obscure claim after claim- none of them with any legitimate foundation other then magical CIA secretive ...is hilarious... not because of any other reason then the fact that I cound nearly 10 seperate "excuses/reasons" WHY his car is so much better then everyone elses with the same setups...

No matter how you are disproved- you only turn around and try a different angle. If you were so confident- you would have stuck with your original thought... instead you begin with "AEM quite posting because they are underrated..." and now you are talking about "Ap1 cars were highly underrated..."

WHAT IS IT GUY!?? It can't be all of the above... it can't be all 10 excuses... pick on and stick with it... your flip-flopping everytime you get cornered has discredited you more then you can imagine... now your just some kid making excuses as to why your hand was caught in the cookie jar...
Old 10-20-2005, 04:52 AM

Dave, get your car on a proper wheel dyno, take a dig pic of it and post it. It is the ONLY way to settle this.

That was some crazy ass posting lads.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Oct 20 2005, 01:34 AM
people have tried it, why are you wasting your time. BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH. belief in what i cannot see, or have not seen yet. its happening every day.
BWAA HA HAA!!!

Hold on... quick- I have faith that I will walk outside right now- bolt on an exhaust and run a 12.8...

*[be right back]*

....$HIT, it didn't work!?!?! Why not vegas!?!? I HAD FAITH! Faith powers all right!? Is this religion or science? There is certain areas where God has a place- Engineering is not one of them. You can not simply hope and pray that something will work... This had to be your most assinine post yet.

These parts work because I have FAITH that they work... Let's get Rick Hesel, Scott King, the owner of R&D... hell- lets call someone from Mugen or Comptech... I bet they'll all tell you that their airflow modifications didn't work as well as yours because they lacked enough faith... heck- I bet they all needed to go to church more period...

Old 10-20-2005, 06:55 AM

LOL. joeking is a pretty funny guy. class clown.

and no, these arent my *followers* LOL. again more assumptions. these are people who are 10+ years older than me, and have cars with rediculous HP. 600+ most of them. again, my credability is good, but not with you. LOL. EVERY person i race, and EVERY person i know, is a retard or follower. i hope you never show up in vegas, or end up in front of them. you may want to take out some life insurance. LOL.
anyways, im done wasting my time here, as some people do not know how to agree to disagree. there will be no conclusion, just one side or the other looking bad. i may dyno soon, but here in vegas the air sucks, and thats fact, so i want a sea level baseline. so i know what im makin. i dont think ill make more than 220 wheel here. average jetting on an alky car here, is charted at 7000 feet elevation. zero humidity. horrible HP numbers. but no excuses, if i dyno ill post.
have fun all. oh yeah, dont attach faith to church, it just proves your ignorant illiterate ways. well, that wasnt hard to begin with. laters dave
Old 10-20-2005, 07:14 AM

and once again you talk as if you're christopher columbus discovering what no one else could discover.
you know he found the americas by accident right?!

no i dont flip flop i just believe in many schools of thought. and yes i try to use as many angles as possible,otherwise how can you innovate walking someone elses line!sometimes you just have to go into the darkside learn the truth.

SHSHSHSHSKKKKKKKKSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSKKKKKKKK!

JOEKING!I AM YOUR FATHER!

shshshshshshshshshskkkkkkshhshshshskkkkkkk!

giggle giggle giggle snicker snicker snicker lololooooolooolooollololloolo.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:39 AM

[QUOTE=S2oooNvegas,Oct 20 2005, 09:55 AM] have fun all.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:17 AM

wow....this was an amazing forum. Wis ....long time no talk. I hope everything is going well for you. I'd love to roll with a skyline. Even with being almost 100% stock it just sounds like a blast. Great story. Sorry about some of these other guys whoring your thread to death. A fact is a fact my friend.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:21 AM

s2000nvegas - please let me know when you have the patents you are waiting for and you begin to sell these parts. I am VERY interested and have money. If you can do what you are saying you can do...you will be one rich man.

Quick Reply: S2000, EVO, and skyline