S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

S2000, EVO, and skyline

Old 10-19-2005, 06:53 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Oct 19 2005, 06:45 PM
and yes people do care, only white trash would say my daddy vs your daddy. i dont know about you, but im not white trash. where i come from thats called challenge.
no, no one cares. why? because your car being faster or slower than anyone else's car has ZERO to do with this discussion.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Oct 19 2005, 06:45 PM
all im arguing for, is beleivers.
this is not a cult nor a religion.

[QUOTE]not the folk who every other comment out of their mouth is,
Old 10-19-2005, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by hackmac87,Oct 19 2005, 07:44 PM
well lets start here, almost every single jdm sports car IS under rated. this is a known fact. over there they make 250hp and thats what is advertized in the ap1. our ap2 got better cams and displacment increase and more tuning.now if i bought cams and a bore increase and only got 10hp over my old 250hp id be pissed. that said what s2knvegas claims arent far fetched.actually quite understandable.275 sounds high id say more like 270ish. calculations can get amazing results,but nothing beats good ole' tunin.
again, there is no "tuning" that you've done. bleh. i've offered proof and facts, even though it's not up to me to prove my case. YOU two are the ones claiming everything that's against the "norm" and what people have already learned, so the burden of proof is on you.

instead you just want to skirt the issue, offer no proof, and go "well this works and we know it". yet none of you have even dyno'd your cars after doing said mods, so you don't even have proof!

i'm not going to continue discussing for 7 pages your theories and "secret" mods.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jdm models make more power because japan sells higher octane. emissions requirements are also lower, thus allowing more aggressive factory tunes.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:28 PM

exactly.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You just don't get it do you............................................... .......?

I feel so sorry for you.

From The Believers
Old 10-19-2005, 09:03 PM

you have got to be the biggest moron on the planet. i actually feel sorry for you.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by versionJDM,Oct 19 2005, 09:03 PM
you have got to be the biggest moron on the planet. i actually feel sorry for you.

Next time you decide to make 5 pgs of please warn so in the beginning.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL> you dont have to argue for seven pages. as far as im concerned you lost a long time ago. im here to prove how negative you are. if it werent for pioneers like myself, and george, people like you would run the place, and nothing would ever change. cause, well since its been done before, well we might as well not even try.
i dont care what anyone on this board has done or is doing now, im gonna keep on doing what i know how to do, thats innovate. just when one guy thinks he has the answer, another guy comes from a different angle, and does it different/better. thats called innovation. hytech has always pulled more hp and torque than anyone else out there, and how.. airflow. and tons of people said, it cant be done. yet he does it over and over again. and no im not skirting anything, im not gonna sit here and give away ideas i plan on getting patents for. are you high.
this is what im talking about, instead of going, well i think your nuts, but show me proof,,, you just want to try and make sure that i give up since your sure that nothing else is possible with this engine.
same as when the v8 naysayers said imports will never be fast. look at the advance each year, a little faster each year, doing whatever it takes to make it happen. and not listening to those who said, people have tried it, why are you wasting your time. BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH. belief in what i cannot see, or have not seen yet. its happening every day.
like i said, those guys who used *their* theories years back with the ceramic F20C. that isnt even close to what im doing with a totally different motor. have you seen what the guy with the F20C powered dragster is doing. he improved the head drastically, when alaniz said it couldnt be done. what do you have to say about that. to someone like me, its not whether it can be or cannot be, its, how do i do it. and i dont stop till i accomplish what i set forth to do.
so far, the minute adjustments i have made, have produced phenomenal results.
i have some other stuff in store. my goal is 255 whp with stock stuff. two who have driven the car have said its already there. but till i dyno, i have no idea, other than that it is rediculously fast. so, speak your piece. im still here, and not going away.
thanks to all who have contributed. your thoughts are appreciated. dav
Old 10-19-2005, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Oct 19 2005, 10:34 PM
LOL> you dont have to argue for seven pages. as far as im concerned you lost a long time ago. im here to prove how negative you are. if it werent for pioneers like myself, and george, people like you would run the place, and nothing would ever change. cause, well since its been done before, well we might as well not even try.
i dont care what anyone on this board has done or is doing now, im gonna keep on doing what i know how to do, thats innovate. just when one guy thinks he has the answer, another guy comes from a different angle, and does it different/better. thats called innovation. hytech has always pulled more hp and torque than anyone else out there, and how.. airflow. and tons of people said, it cant be done. yet he does it over and over again. and no im not skirting anything, im not gonna sit here and give away ideas i plan on getting patents for. are you high.
this is what im talking about, instead of going, well i think your nuts, but show me proof,,, you just want to try and make sure that i give up since your sure that nothing else is possible with this engine.
same as when the v8 naysayers said imports will never be fast. look at the advance each year, a little faster each year, doing whatever it takes to make it happen. and not listening to those who said, people have tried it, why are you wasting your time. BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH. belief in what i cannot see, or have not seen yet. its happening every day.
like i said, those guys who used *their* theories years back with the ceramic F20C. that isnt even close to what im doing with a totally different motor. have you seen what the guy with the F20C powered dragster is doing. he improved the head drastically, when alaniz said it couldnt be done. what do you have to say about that. to someone like me, its not whether it can be or cannot be, its, how do i do it. and i dont stop till i accomplish what i set forth to do.
so far, the minute adjustments i have made, have produced phenomenal results.
i have some other stuff in store. my goal is 255 whp with stock stuff. two who have driven the car have said its already there. but till i dyno, i have no idea, other than that it is rediculously fast. so, speak your piece. im still here, and not going away.
thanks to all who have contributed. your thoughts are appreciated. dav

I'm at a lack of words

Quick Reply: S2000, EVO, and skyline