S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Running from the cops in the "S"

Old 08-13-2001, 01:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He chose to race, he took the risk. The cops found him, so no he shouldn't have run.

I don't care what the hell you're trying to prevent yourself from getting there buddy, none of it is any excuse to risk lives.

I'll be having this one locked.

Shameless comment: Hopefully you won't breed.

-S2-
Old 08-13-2001, 03:41 AM

"I would rather risk my live and the lives of other than get my license taken away."

Nice statement buddy!
Old 08-13-2001, 04:12 AM

I suppose the majority on this board are quite in the mature age, have quite amatuer class driving skills and experience or simply trying to score the Saint card with God above or something. Isn't this a forum where you just talk about something in relation to doing that is illegal?

It's not good to run away from cops but in situations where you do risk losing your license or getting a major fine isn't gonna make you any happier. What do you think you will feel like having your driving history pulled out 2 decades later and showed how many pathetic times you've been pulled over for every thing from the minor ticket to that super high speed test run on the freeway thinking the cops are away?

C'mon, let's face it. How many of you have not driven past the legal speed limit? Fact is, you do it literally with or without knowing. Some try not to do it, but still speed and some drive hard day in and out. If you guys are posting so much positive comments about life and how it works, then you guys should consider thinking the next time you decide to hit VTEC range because I believe the 2nd gear redline will classify you as speeding in most countries in this world on most public roads.

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with this post. The liberty of posting such issues isn't controlled as a matter of fact. Why should we be always reading goodie goodie stuff in life? C'mon this is not Pleasantville, this is reality TV in fact. Where were the times when you were abused by someone or some matter of fact for nothing? Who is to justify that when the law barely protects you in a country with civil liberties greater than God himself?

So, enough is said. Unless there is something positive towards the post. I don't see why anymore hate posts should be made. Why drive a sports car or high performance vehicle when you know what you're gonna be using it somewhere someday? What is considered safe and non-life threatening is defined by one self. Not a panel of judges or jury system. Shit happens, just like the way when you loose control of your car and blame it on God. If you don't like the speed, you have obviously bought the wrong car. VTEC was meant for heart throbbing type of personalities, not weaklings who fear everything in life.