S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Running from the cops in the "S"

Old 08-12-2001, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Running from the cops in the "S"

Well here is a nice little story how our car's power and handleing can really help on the public streets. So I was in LBI when I met up with a turbo impreza on the main street. He punches it past me and I pull back. Well, I beat him after I'm around 140mph. I start to slow down and then I see a cop going the other way turn on his lights. First I wasn't sure if he saw me. But sure enough he busted a U-turn. Now I was still cruising around 120mph. The cop was kinda far behind so I was pretty sure I could lose him. So I pull into the right lane. Cutting the impreza off pretty bad. The impreza now went into the left lane. As soon as he did, I SLAMED on my brakes so I wouldn't lose my tail in the 90 degree side street I was about to turn into. I hug the turn at about 40ish. I slam the gas again ( mmmm, VTEC ) And slow down to pull into some person's driveway. Turn off the car and put the top up. Then me and my friend waited 3-4 minutes till we felt everything was cooled and we went about our day as if nothing happened. The reason I told this story is cause I always hear from OLDER people that if you run you WILL get caught. As if it was a damn fact of nature. EVEN those damn bullshit cop chase shows ONLY show the chases in which the runner either crashes or gets caught. Why haven't i seen any videos of chases of where the runner excapes. I'm sure their are a couple out their. Well I'm here to tell you that if the cop is far enough back, if theirs barely any traffic up ahead, if your sure he didn't get you license plate #, and if their are some nice side streets which you can turn into. ( even if the cop sees you turn into the sidestreet, he's not going to know if you made a right,left or went straight on the next road, if your that far ahead) But be smart, don't run for stupid shit like running a red, busted tail light. Here in NJ if you get caught doing anything over 99mph you will get your license taken away. This is the reason I ran. I would rather risk my live and the lives of other than get my license taken away. I know its sad but it's also very true. And let me tell you, you get the biggest rush. And finaly once you realized you have just beat the system, I can't even begin to explain the joy that engulfs your body. If this is not your cup of tea, don't do it. I'm just giving a few helpfull words on how to run from the cops safer than you would if you had no idea. Everything is moving so quickly you really don't have time to consider options. And don't no one post any "this is stupid" shit, If you going to post anything against my thread, please make it worth reading. If you don't agree with what I'm saying your most probally alot older than me ( I'm sure you use to think the same way as I do) And for you who are saying "well i'm not old and i don't run from cops for anything" Guess what!!! your a pussy, have fun with live. If you die in an accident going 155mph in your "S" consider yourself lucky to die doing what you love best, I know I will. Just don't risk others in your love. And let me just tell you from expirence that if you RUN smartly at the right time you will MOST likely not get caught. Just pray to God their is a sidestreet near and no cops infront. Have a good time. Make those pigs work for their money!!!!
Old 08-12-2001, 08:20 PM

that was ballsy dude ...
Old 08-12-2001, 08:29 PM

Make those pigs work for their money!!!!
What a loser. Enough said.
Old 08-12-2001, 08:31 PM

This post should be deleted.
Old 08-12-2001, 08:46 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

It's real easy to take a couple extra corners and loose them but if for some dumb reason you get caught you must endure the rath of the person that has been amped up chasing you. I lost one the other evening and 4 hours later he pulled me over. All he wanted to know was who I was and where I went. I was sweating big time when he cut me loose.
Old 08-12-2001, 08:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

agreed - this post should be removed.

running from the cops - we might have done in the past, but posting it as your glory story isn't exactly a great example to display in your character, even if you are trying to save your license for going 99+mph in NJ. I've found that even in speeding over that, when pulled over by an officer, they will usually reduce the speed that they clocked you at, also honesty helps a lot too!

so if you do this don't admit it - no matter what - this can be used as evidence against you if they were to locate you here, that would be rather bad, wouldn't it? Just like the F40 going 199mph, and evading the police would be an even higher charge than just speeding.
Old 08-12-2001, 08:57 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ace039
[B]I would rather risk my live and the lives of other than get my license taken away. I know its sad but it's also very true.
Old 08-12-2001, 09:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No problem for me here. It just got posted in the wrong forum. This thread should be fine in the street racing & bad spelling forum.
Old 08-12-2001, 09:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You don't care if you risk your own life and the lives of others to save YOUR drivers license which, if caught, you would lose because of your own stupidity and irresponsibility?

I should highlight the words "don't care,""irresponsibility" and "stupidity," because they are ever so related in cases such as this... It's people like YOU that are driving up insurance rates for people like me who, for the most part, confine the potentially dangerous stuff to the track.

Please, go out and do that again and GET caught before you kill someone, because I don't want the lives of innocent people taken for the sake of your adrenaline rush!

P.S. Perhaps you should take a better look at the idea behind your own avatar...
Old 08-12-2001, 09:23 PM

This DOES belong in Street Encounters, and that's where it's going.

I may just lock it after I put it there, I haven't decided yet. Such blatant disrespect for human life is worthy of banning you, bub.
But I'll leave that up to the Admins if they see this ...

Quick Reply: Running from the cops in the "S"