S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Road&Track s2000 vs 350z roadster

Old 07-09-2003, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by alexf20c

Sorry, but you're still dumb.
Yeah, what I thought you'd say..... I'm dumb and you're the moron who races a MINIVAN??? Careful, you just might flip!! They're top heavy, silly!!
BTW, You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny!!!
Old 07-09-2003, 06:55 PM

With Z32 300ZX brakes; with stiffer rear leaf springs and dampers; with Maxima front struts and urethane bushings all around; with reinforced lower tie-rods and strut tower braces; with a larger front anti-roll bar; with V-rated rubber on Maxima 17in rims, the damn thing probably handles better than your S2000, with you behind the wheel.

As for the post in question, I'm not going to get into it. If you want to continue arguing, I'd gladly throw down the gauntlet, but until then, you're still dumb.
Old 07-11-2003, 07:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, what happened to Shiri. Smack him around a little and he goes away. I wasn't finished yet. Latest Nismo package for the Z in Europe is supposed to be good for 26 PS using an ECU, intake and exhaust. Hmm....sounds pretty reasonable and jives with my estimate from a year ago....

UL
Old 07-11-2003, 01:58 PM
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ultimate lurker
[B]Damn, what happened to Shiri.
Old 07-11-2003, 02:27 PM

Silly imbecile, you've never owned me. The fact that you keep resorting to saying so without ever even quoting such an instance indicates either an unwillingness to look (because you know you're wrong) or low intelligence. Your little checklist has nothing to do with anything I've ever said, so try again. Neither does which is the better car - note I've never made any statement to that point, because its totally subjective anyways.

Please, quote me and refute me. I'm dying to see your "ownage" skills. That's all you have to do. Quote me and refute me. I've already provided a thread for you to read (just finishing it now, eh? Should have taken you about 10 minutes to read, unless you've been avoiding the painful memories).

4:12 minutes left today. But I've got some saved up from the previous days, so keep em coming. Just the facts - ma'am.

UL
Old 07-11-2003, 02:58 PM

350Z = Lame attempt of a sportscar.

Its all about the Ford Pinto
Old 07-11-2003, 03:04 PM

S4_dukar = Shit + Stick (add a little stir)
Old 07-11-2003, 04:27 PM

Damn, what happened to Shiri. Smack him around a little and he goes away. I wasn't finished yet. Latest Nismo package for the Z in Europe is supposed to be good for 26 PS using an ECU, intake and exhaust. Hmm....sounds pretty reasonable and jives with my estimate from a year ago....
SHIRI, is just like Tyson in the Tyson v. Lewis bout from last year. Taking a friggin VISCIOUS beating, but refuses to go down or shut up.

Just like the Tyson fight, it adds to the entertainment factor each day or each "round" .... keep at it UL this guy gets funnier by the day.
Old 07-11-2003, 05:42 PM
Banned

Its hilarious to watch SHIRI and UL go at it, but man, when you start actually arguing with him yourself, its like walking into a wall over and over again. I've said that about him before, but its more like a wall that its back.

Blake
Old 07-11-2003, 08:52 PM

Yeah, I made a conscious decision to allocate 5 minutes to the beatdown each day. Normally I'd ignore it, but when the wad is calling me out, its time to put the smack down. I figure its better just to accept the need for it, rather than fight it and blow up periodically.

<"Macho Man" Randy Savage voice>

You haven't got the gonads to step into the ring with me. You're a flea-brained little girly man who's about to enter into a new world of pain. Oooooh yeaaaahhh.

</"Macho Man" Randy Savage voice>

UL

Quick Reply: Road&Track s2000 vs 350z roadster