S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Road&Track s2000 vs 350z roadster

Old 07-18-2003, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going to use your own post to do a check on you and see how YOU stack up:

Originally posted by SHIRI

You are either stupid
CHECK.

Why? This:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SHIRI
[B]
...Ever wondered why s2000 aren't respected on the road?
Old 07-18-2003, 02:42 PM
Sev

He IS BACK!!!

I suddenly feel the flag makers going to work!

I don't know what is wrong with him, Big Ego / Stubborn or just plain stupid! He just does not understand anything, even when he is being violated and owned, he still thinks he is doing the ownage!

Make me do this , This and last but not least, This
Old 07-18-2003, 04:46 PM
Banned

Yes Shiri, lets revisit the RX7 thread:

[QUOTE]quote:
Originally posted by infinitebass
Old 07-18-2003, 08:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Silly, silly troll. It should have taken you all of 5 minutes to disprove anything I've said, especially since you were so damn sure I said it.

As for owning you, you've been my bitch since day 1. I posted facts. And where I posted opinions, I backed them up with accepted engineering principles and real world experience. To date, nothing I've said in any of those threads has been refuted with anything more than pure opinion.

You've shown a distinct lack of reading comprehension since day 1. I initially treated you with patience, and respect. But after a while, you're incessant misquoting and misrepresentation of me led me to decide to be a little more forceful with you. After repeatedly smacking you around, I put you on the ignore list. We were not having a discussion, you were simply doing the proverbial

At which point I decided that beating the following

was not a productive use of my time. However, since you continued to cast aspersions my way along with assertions of "pwnage" (strange how you fixated on me after I made it clear you were on the ignore list - too bad that didn't apply to other people quoting you), I decided it was time to remind you of your inadequacies. This time, I'm doing it with 5 minutes a day and its strangely fun. I fear that it might mean I'm a cruel person, as smacking you around is like beating up on a puppy who pees on the floor. Yes, its done wrong, but we shouldn't enjoy punishing it - I do enjoy ripping you.

Anyways, in the end, all you have to do is disprove anything I've said about the Z or VQ or Nissan. I don't think you'll do it, because I qualify my statements and where there is uncertainty, I state it. Good luck - we've been waiting a week, don't keep us waiting too much longer.

And that about takes up my 5 minutes for today, the pictures took a search or two.

UL

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SHIRI
[B]Hi kids,

Sorry, work is taking a lot of my time and will be for the next week or so.