S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Road&Track s2000 vs 350z roadster

Old 07-18-2003, 07:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ran across this thread while waiting in between classes. That was tremedously entertaining this and the thread with the Jeep beating a turbo integra. I haven't been in the street encounters forum in a long time.

UL, why bother yourself with arguing with someone who can not differentiate between their a$$ and a hole in the wall. While amusing, you reduce your self to his level and allocate your time and effort to someone who doesn't deserve it.
Old 07-18-2003, 07:28 AM
Sev

[QUOTE]Originally posted by KYS2000
[B]Just ran across this thread while waiting in between classes.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shiri is a special case. He called me out, so I smacked him down. Kind of cathartic in a way. And, in the grand scheme, maybe I've done some good for the board. He hasn't posted in days.

UL
Old 07-18-2003, 09:33 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ultimate lurker
[B]Shiri is a special case.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:55 AM
Banned

And its just really damn funny seeing UL get all pissed off! Particularly when its to someone who's so stupid...

Blake
Old 07-18-2003, 11:07 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ultimate lurker
[B]And, in the grand scheme, maybe I've done some good for the board.
Old 07-18-2003, 12:32 PM
Sev

When should we call the cops to report a missing person. Maybe he was choked by a crazy kangaroo or bitten by an alligator while he was out building his case to reply to UL. He probably had to look out in the outback to find some proof on his opinions, and since they are from waaaaaaaaaay out there.... Maybe the australian outback has a wise man who he thought had the answers he was seeking!

I believe the above scenario is probably what happened.

He has completely disappeared from the boards. I don't think we would be that lucky though. He will be back and he will spread his BS again.

If he doesn't come back though, how about some of this
Old 07-18-2003, 01:50 PM
Banned

Hi kids,

Sorry, work is taking a lot of my time and will be for the next week or so.

Don't worry, I'll have something for ya. I'll be going back to kanga land next month for a break.

Run along now!!

PS. UL, I don't know how you owned me, considering that you gave up on our last discussion. As for the other guys, come on! Time to get a new car
Old 07-18-2003, 02:01 PM
Banned

Originally posted by infinitebass
And its just really damn funny seeing UL get all pissed off! Particularly when its to someone who's so stupid...

Blake
Perhaps you should go back to the RX7 thread and re-read your reply to my post.

ME
"You may not realise, but the S is not exactly the most popular car out there is it? Neither is Honda. Mate - blame the idiotic, fast and furious, Yuki wannabe immature drivers, not the cars. biologically limited NAs are good for what they are. FI cars will always beat you, end of story. Wanna whine about that, go whine to Honda not us."

YOU
"What the HELL does that have to do with my post? I didn't say ANYTHING about whether the S2000 is popular or not. That wasn't what was at issue. It was how the RX-7 guys are acting."

You are either stupid and can't comprehend, or very very insecure. Ever wondered why s2000 aren't respected on the road? Because they're overhyped, slow ass drag cars. Ever wondered why the RX7 guys are coming here? Because some people on this board still do not know where they are on the food chain. But keep the BS stories rolling, they are very entertaining to read.

As for calpilot7, I think he's just another member here with a different name, sprouting his insecurities.

As for your on screen swearing and abuse, I'm surprised that the Mods have not said anything yet.
Old 07-18-2003, 02:10 PM

Die.

Quick Reply: Road&Track s2000 vs 350z roadster