S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

raced a trans am

Old 08-28-2005, 07:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post raced a trans am

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial] ok i was playing softball with a bunch of guys from work and this cocky ass guy shows up we played soft ball and it was fun and when it was over the cocky guy says hey "why not go for it now?" since we always talkin smack to eachother about racing and all. but the agreement was at the track not on the street. so all the guys were like "yo eric beat his ass!" so this cocky mf runs to his carbefore i can get to mine and starts drifting around the parks parking lot. he was making the biggest show i have ever seen. his tactic was just to scare me but never worked luckily all the guys there were my friends and were backin me up cuz they love hondas too, i said "guys dont worry let him burn out his clutch." and mr.cocky said lets race right here on that curve. i was like "WHAT! ON A CURVE! ok" i knew my car curved better than his so i knew i was gonna win but he dosent know that. we did the countdown and i had the better take off and put 2 cars on his ass and goin into second gear i put more. honsetly to tell u the truth i was so nervous about racing a trans am ls1 and takin that curve that i overrevved on every gear and i still managed to beat him that bad. on a straight line it would be a different story but guys he was the one that chose the curve. what an idiot! there was a nice straight road next to us.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:22 AM

You guys raced in the park? That isn't too bright.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's okay. If you're going to race LS1 F-bodies you need to find not-so-bright owners to have a chance.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:59 AM

thank you penforhire. it was empty no one was there just the guys. i felt like that was the worst race i have ever done in history and the guy told me good race i was like yeah okay. It was horrible.
Old 08-28-2005, 02:16 PM

inbreeding is doens't help the gene pool.
Old 08-28-2005, 02:38 PM

I raced one the other day on the highway from 65 up to about 105. He won, but not as bad what I thought. I was following RBC3 to dragonball run and we stopped at a redlight. The TA was in the lane beside him looking over at him and reving a little. When the light turned green he squealed his tires and RBC3 let him go. I pulled around and caught up to the guy. I got side by side with him looked over and gave him a nod. I down shifted and hit the gas and and pulled away slightly until I shifted. he passed me and got ahead to where the front of my car was even with his rear tire. He let out about 105 or so. I caught back up to him. He looked at me like I was crazy or something, but then I smiled and gave him a for the run. He smiled and waved. I thought for sure that I would get killed, so I was happy with the results.
Old 08-28-2005, 02:40 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=Penforhire,Aug 28 2005, 11:14 AM] That's okay.
Old 08-28-2005, 02:41 PM

Oh, BTW I very rarely post in street encounters because someone is always calling If anyone has doubts about my story, RBC3 saw the whole thing!

No offense to wisconsin. we posted about the same time.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:21 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

was most likely an auto. you sure it was an LS1? how did you know?
Old 08-28-2005, 07:22 PM

Quick Reply: raced a trans am