S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

R.I.P.

Old 09-24-2007, 11:00 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default R.I.P.

Not too long ago I experienced my first drag race against a heavily modded civic "bubble" in my town......

....I'm talkin K20 with all the specifics and specialized aerodynamics with a fully stripped interior

that nite I beat him 3 times....the first by 3 car lengths, the second by one, and the third was a false start by him that i still caught up

this weekend my older brother that has a beasty Civic coupe with an H22 was invited to go race with the same crew , but he turned em down cuz he's curently modding his.....

but they invited me again to race against the same guy.......I also tunred them down

the next morning I recieved word that this same crew was returning from racing and that "bubble" took a dip too hard a dented/scraped his headers....

after he noticed the damage the dip had caused he burnt out angrily and took off doinf 90 mph down a residential 25mph road......

nexxt thing u kno, he took a turn that required a LOT more road surface into a post.....ending his life

whats crazy is that i was supposed to be with them that nite......I had friends who saw it happen and tried revivng him on the spot....but there was no chance....

along with totalling his car, my two other friends who were in the car were significantly injured, ....one breaking both his ankles....and another his ribs

u see guys, I'm not posting this to relive the experience, or to praise the fact that he fuqqed up

what I hope to do with this thread is to inform others of how fragile life and the human body can be....

his anger and ignorance over the fact that he scraped his headers caused him to not only total his entire car,,,....but his life

be careful out there guys
Old 09-24-2007, 11:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. Glad your friends are ok.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:08 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Guy in my area just got sentenced to 20 years in prison. He was street racing another guy, and the other guy won. They got out of the cars and a fight began. This guy knifed the other guy in the back, about a block away from the other guy's house. The knifed guy died on the sidewalk. This kid got 20 years. Neither of them had any sort of criminal record prior to this.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:17 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

again... not to be mean but idiots that are short-tempered with no self-control usually don't end up doing anything right period.
we have too many young folks nowadays who act on impulse without ever thinking even a little bit as to what consequences they can bear. pretty sad eh.

glad ur friends are ok.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:23 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

wow.. glad your friends are alright.. if i took a dip too hard and scraped my headers, sure, ide be pissed off as hell, but i wouldnt go flying off into the streets.. if anything, ide baby the car home and get it further inspected to check the actual damage done to it.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:49 PM

are.....they.....teaching......kids......to use........more than.....one .......period....in a sentence....these day.....s....?

my god is that annoying.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's awful, but I can't help but think Darwin.

I'm really glad your friends are safe, I hope they heal well.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by versionJDM,Sep 24 2007, 01:49 PM
are.....they.....teaching......kids......to use........more than.....one .......period....in a sentence....these day.....s....?

my god is that annoying.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by versionJDM,Sep 24 2007, 01:49 PM

my god is that annoying.
The Ellipsis is your friend...
Old 09-24-2007, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by LagunaBlueS2k,Sep 24 2007, 03:53 PM
The Ellipsis is your friend...
i knew that, but dayum thats ellipsis abuse!

Quick Reply: R.I.P.