S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Prick Cops?

Old 08-09-2010, 10:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this the right section for this?
Old 08-10-2010, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Competitor9,Aug 8 2010, 08:27 PM
Come to philadelphia people, we have the highest murder rate in the country and cops pull me over weekly. My last ticket was for crossing over a lane when the road had no painted lines. Yes you heard that right, I got a ticket for an improper pass on a road with no lines. I take pictures of the road, the fact that there are no lines even include land marks bring my whole presentation into court and then the judge up holds the ticket. His reasoning is even if there weren't lines I should know better and if there weren't lines there it didn't matter because i couldn't prove where the pictures were taken from. The street sign included in the pictures wasn't enough evidence "I could have stolen the sign moved it there and take the picture" thats an exact quote.

I fought the law and the law won
The judge accused you of perjury? Did you request a jury trial? Always request a jury trial.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:21 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Importedpower,Aug 9 2010, 05:24 PM
by LEO i assume law enforcement officer?
Old 08-10-2010, 11:40 AM

I live in kankakee illinois, and 1. we have no emissions and its great, you can run what you want and not get hassled for it, and usually speed limits are a w.e factor, i fly through town(45mph zone) going 60-70mph all the time and pass cops coming towards me and never get slack, i mean there is the occasion cop that pulls you over but haha i am breaking the law by breaking the limit.....BUTTT!

one of the most BS story i got is when i was driving home from just cruising, it was about 12am at night/morning and i see this nasty Hyundai Tiburon (old, nasty broken body kit on it, green lights, and that sick sounding exhaust that make you wanna throw up when you hear it), pull up next to me with his chick thinking there gunna walk away with a satisfying victory against an S. Well i wasn't about to let that happen, so were at a light and we gun it and by the time i hit 40-45 I'm gone LOL, i let off and hes riding behind me and i know he knew he wasn't going to keep up with me but that's not the funny part, the kid fly's past me in a SCHOOL ZONE/NO PASSING 20mph speed limit.(the road is pretty long about half a mile) so im going the speed limit and the jerk off turns finally right into a subdivision. this cop comes pulling out of the same subdivision flashes his lights pulls me over, said i was going 57mph!!! when i knew for a fact it was the dood in the Hyundai cuzz i never went that fast to begin with....

i tried to persuade him, tried talking nice, being cooperative and stuff, nothing, cop was so ignorant.....he comes back with my ticket and tells me to get a new car because every time he sees me driving it, hes pulling me over....F**K THAT!
Old 08-10-2010, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by jimnasty23,Aug 10 2010, 11:40 AM
I live in kankakee illinois, and 1. we have no emissions and its great, you can run what you want and not get hassled for it, and usually speed limits are a w.e factor, i fly through town(45mph zone) going 60-70mph all the time and pass cops coming towards me and never get slack, i mean there is the occasion cop that pulls you over but haha i am breaking the law by breaking the limit.....BUTTT!

one of the most BS story i got is when i was driving home from just cruising, it was about 12am at night/morning and i see this nasty Hyundai Tiburon (old, nasty broken body kit on it, green lights, and that sick sounding exhaust that make you wanna throw up when you hear it), pull up next to me with his chick thinking there gunna walk away with a satisfying victory against an S. Well i wasn't about to let that happen, so were at a light and we gun it and by the time i hit 40-45 I'm gone LOL, i let off and hes riding behind me and i know he knew he wasn't going to keep up with me but that's not the funny part, the kid fly's past me in a SCHOOL ZONE/NO PASSING 20mph speed limit.(the road is pretty long about half a mile) so im going the speed limit and the jerk off turns finally right into a subdivision. this cop comes pulling out of the same subdivision flashes his lights pulls me over, said i was going 57mph!!! when i knew for a fact it was the dood in the Hyundai cuzz i never went that fast to begin with....

i tried to persuade him, tried talking nice, being cooperative and stuff, nothing, cop was so ignorant.....he comes back with my ticket and tells me to get a new car because every time he sees me driving it, hes pulling me over....F**K THAT!
get a hidden camera n record all the BS down for atleast 3 x times n post show the judge than the media...
Old 08-10-2010, 03:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well with me driving an AP1, from now on im going to ghost it at night if i ever go somewhere there may be cops... kill the lights and go... thats such bs... and i got alot of similar stories comming up on my facebook... and there was an article a few days in the local South Carolina paper about going the speed limit because cops are on a crack down since our police are losing funding for some reason. any one breaking the speed limit, dosent matter if its a 71 in a 70, is getting pulled. Said it didnt matter if people fought it and got off, there would still be a few to lose or just pay it to save time... f'k the police at this point. I respect those cops that do their job, but to the rest of em, i cant believe the people that have firearms these days. ima move to texas.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:04 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You were speeding, you got warnings for the other stuff, you didn't have your windows rolled down, you handed the cop a stack of insurance cards (? Seriously how disrespectful are you?)

You got off easy. Stop bitching.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Importedpower,Aug 10 2010, 03:53 PM
Well with me driving an AP1, from now on im going to ghost it at night if i ever go somewhere there may be cops... kill the lights and go... thats such bs... and i got alot of similar stories comming up on my facebook... and there was an article a few days in the local South Carolina paper about going the speed limit because cops are on a crack down since our police are losing funding for some reason. any one breaking the speed limit, dosent matter if its a 71 in a 70, is getting pulled. Said it didnt matter if people fought it and got off, there would still be a few to lose or just pay it to save time... f'k the police at this point. I respect those cops that do their job, but to the rest of em, i cant believe the people that have firearms these days. ima move to texas.
it's not just cops fault ...
i am sure there is lots of prick cops.. but most likely are thier boss.. the chief .. the city mayor ,when they need funding ,they give out tickets more often...
they just want to save thier work n get pay. like everyone els..
Old 08-12-2010, 08:19 AM

plus most cops like to pull over people, I mean it is their job. I've been to driving class 4 times now just to help with my supervisions and the class teacher is always a cop and usually they always tell you their tricks and why they like to pull you over, it really just comes down to what kind of mood there in and how chill they are....like i have purple head lights and i never get popped by the 5-o but there's one state officer that cruises around late at night and he gets me every time for them.....it all just stems down to what kind of person the cop is :/
Old 08-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by w00t692,Jul 29 2010, 12:07 PM
Nobody is whining about breaking the law and getting a ticket.

But what they are whining about is:

A cop doing a few things...

1.) lying about how fast you were going
2.) not caring when you show him your up to date insurance card
3.) giving tickets for items that are not illegal.

So you're telling me if you were speeding, doing 75 in a 70, and he pulled you over and said you were doing 90 so he's giving you reckless AND a speeding ticket, you'd just let him put it in your butt?
Most of the pig loving pansys on S2KI wouldnt think a cop did anything wrong if it raped their wife, or went into a elementary school and shot every child on the play ground... they would defend the cop and say everyone was speeding.

Cops have their reputation because they have earned it,... only time I ever wana see a cop is in the obits!

Cops are just as bad as criminals, they break the law then get special treatment just because they make up BS traffic tickets for money.

Quick Reply: Prick Cops?