S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Poor Turbo Porsche, lost to an S2000

Old 11-08-2005, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 8 2005, 04:15 PM

you guys are entitled to your opinions. though they may be shortsighted. its not my fault you cant see whats right in front of you. just thank god your sickness hasnt spread. jealousy doesnt hide well, remember that. it doesnt take a degree in public relations to see you guys cant stand my extravagant stories. thats ok, im not changin anytime soon. dave
lol... $HIT!! A NEW EPIDEMIC!!

....I think I got the "you're full of $hit" bug too!

...and I'm only 27... so age can't be the issue...

-but then again... when you come onto a relatively benign thread with your chest puffed and feathers ruffled as you did earlier... calling out someone who's partaking in positive discussion... IN ADDITION to the massive amounts of smoke you blow up the collective community's ass... you're bound to have naysayers...

But I like how your glass is 1/8th full instead of almost empty in saying that you... and your small amount of cohorts are in the majority in being the ONLY logical thinkers on the board... HA
Old 11-08-2005, 05:51 PM

Received 116 Likes on 68 Posts

i dont agree or disagree with your statement, but it was well written. LOL
Old 11-08-2005, 05:51 PM

[QUOTE=mustangkiller01,Nov 8 2005, 08:13 PM] why do you respond vegas? if everything you say is true and your are just sharing your stories, who cares what other people think right? you'll never meet these people in person so all this internet talk is b/s. your not going to change people so why say the same thing over and over again. if people want to doubt you so be it.

i just get a little tired though of this attitude of the s2k not being able to loose to anything... and if it does than everyone jumps on the person for "being a shitty driver" "not knowing how to push the car to it limit"

guess what... my s2ks limit is well behind my z06 and rx7... but i love the damn car for all its other attributes! so instead of trying to convince yourselves and the
Old 11-08-2005, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mr.E.G.,Nov 8 2005, 05:48 PM
jesus, joseph, and doggystyle mary, you guys are talking a bunch of shit.
Why are you such a pile of human trash (to speak of saintly figures in such reprehensible and ignoble way)? I'm greatly offended! Go back to your Civic (if your sn denotes an e.g. Civic) forum! Anyone who speaks of such trash is no more than trash itself.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:26 PM

What a fantastic, mature "community."

Years go by but the riceboi wannabe street racer lameness keeps on going on.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

if steve C or any of these other little piss ants were standing in front of me, they wouldnt say not a word of the crap they talk on here. NOT ONE WORD.
Seeing you in person would be hard -- because I don't generally associate with insecure little blowhards.

That said, I am an even bigger dick in real life. If you were even half as stupid in real ife as you are here -- you can bet I would in fact correct you there too.

If you want us to stop picking on you -- real easy path there -- stop lying. Or .. you could provide a dyno of your magical S2k, maybe some timeslips -- the videos you claimed would come months ago ...

Back on topic, I give this race a 1 in 10 chance of happening.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:13 PM

Sideways, glad to hear the cop let you off, you are a lucky man . Nice kill!
Old 11-08-2005, 08:43 PM

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Somehow, 996TT seems to be the most mature in this thread by far. I try to let these go, but this is getting worse than H-T and all of the Denver/Rocky Mtn/High Altitude forums combined.

S* talking is great for ricer/a*hole/domestic=#1 forums. I really hope S2Ki is more than that.

I agree with this following post. Why's it so hard for so many people to understand the concept of being an automobile enthusiast?
Personally, I love just about everything and would gladly fill my garage with cars from almost every continent (Syclone/Typhoon, 944, 928, 911, GN, early/mid 90's Cobra/Lightning, RX-7 FC and FD, MR2 turbo, NSX, A. H. 3000, DB4-6, Esprit, TR6, TVR's, Conquest/Starion, Galant VR4, VR6 Corrado, etc)

Tim

Dude, you need to chill!!!

You have severely misinterpreted my posts. I have no misconceptions about where my car stands in the food chain. We have plenty of 1000+ hp cars here in SoCal, and I am fully aware of the performance that comes with that kind of power. I am also well aware that Vegas has a considerable cache of fast cars as well. I am faster than some, but slower than others . . . there is always someone faster.

Someone posted that a 996TT would need "quad turbos" and more to even stand a chance against Sideway's S2k. In response, I merely offered to run with Sideways and hopefully demonstrate otherwise. I never said anything derrogatory about his car, nor any other S2k, nor any other car. Rather, I merely offered to run him and, when others posted warnings that I do not stand a chance, I merely stated that I was "not concerned." Then, after Sideways declined to respond, Pakisho offered to run me instead, and I accepted.

I have only respect for S2ks!!! I also respect any other car that someone has taken the time to make fast! Regardless of the cars we drive, we all share a common passion, and we are all fellow enthusists!

996TT
Old 11-08-2005, 09:17 PM
VR4

just a word of warning....heres a dyno sheet of an EVO GT800 cabrio

Old 11-08-2005, 09:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tight

Quick Reply: Poor Turbo Porsche, lost to an S2000