S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Poor Turbo Porsche, lost to an S2000

Old 11-08-2005, 04:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why do you respond vegas? if everything you say is true and your are just sharing your stories, who cares what other people think right? you'll never meet these people in person so all this internet talk is b/s. your not going to change people so why say the same thing over and over again. if people want to doubt you so be it.

i just get a little tired though of this attitude of the s2k not being able to loose to anything... and if it does than everyone jumps on the person for "being a shitty driver" "not knowing how to push the car to it limit"

guess what... my s2ks limit is well behind my z06 and rx7... but i love the damn car for all its other attributes! so instead of trying to convince yourselves and the world that the s2k is the sports car to end all, just enjoy the car for what it is....a extremely nimble,high revving,extremely fun drop top that has a look that won't age and will stand the test of time.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mustangkiller01,Nov 8 2005, 05:13 PM
why do you respond vegas? if everything you say is true and your are just sharing your stories, who cares what other people think right? you'll never meet these people in person so all this internet talk is b/s. your not going to change people so why say the same thing over and over again. if people want to doubt you so be it.

i just get a little tired though of this attitude of the s2k not being able to loose to anything... and if it does than everyone jumps on the person for "being a shitty driver" "not knowing how to push the car to it limit"

guess what... my s2ks limit is well behind my z06 and rx7... but i love the damn car for all its other attributes! so instead of trying to convince yourselves and the world that the s2k is the sports car to end all, just enjoy the car for what it is....a extremely nimble,high revving,extremely fun drop top that has a look that won't age and will stand the test of time.
agreed. thanks for a neutral perspective.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 8 2005, 04:57 PM
well, please explain then the reason why anyone would bicker so pathetically over whether my car is fast or not.. really who cares. i post a win, for my team (s2ki.com) and get bashed by none other than...s2000 owners.??? wtf is that. many people wish they lived the life i live kayvan, i know many folks on here live in tiny little town, with little or nothing to do. all of us envy sideways for being at crystal cove every weekend, if you dont, please tell me what it is that you do that is so much better? well, every weekend, we have a version of crystal cove here. and i cant say which one is better, i havent been to CC. so i try and post stories, vids and pics of what we do. yet for some reason, i cant figure out why, people still talk trash. only reason i guess, is jealousy, if your life is so bad ass, then post something that others can look up to. whatd your mommy tell you, if you cant say nothing nice, dont say anything at all. i gaurantee..GAURANTEE... if steve C or any of these other little piss ants were standing in front of me, they wouldnt say not a word of the crap they talk on here. NOT ONE WORD. i promise you. but its the net, so everyone has electric courage.
can you give me a reason why you would have such a shitty life/day that the only thing that comes out of your mouth (steve C) is utter bullshit. not one positive comment,,, NOT ONE. thats sad people. sorry, im a positive guy, and i will not stand down to white trash from colorado who have nothing better to do than talk bad about me. thats my story. sorry if i typed a book. lates dave

p.s. tyra banks, and heidi klum are flat, sorry busty girls only here.
vegas...you need a spanking, I mean your daddy needs to put your ass over his knee and spank you like the spoiled little boy you sound like...you punk, to call someone out on line is girly shit. No matter what you post here sounds like BS to me all the time, and not that it's any of your biz, but I'm a retired NYC cop. I wouldn't have a prob calling you a crap mouth bullshitter to your face, sonny.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:18 PM

and there goes the thread.....in 3..2..1
Old 11-08-2005, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by connorsgp,Nov 8 2005, 05:16 PM
vegas...you need a spanking, I mean your daddy needs to put your ass over his knee and spank you like the spoiled little boy you sound like...you punk, to call someone out on line is girly shit. No matter what you post here sounds like BS to me all the time, and not that it's any of your biz, but I'm a retired NYC cop. I wouldn't have a prob calling you a crap mouth bullshitter to your face, sonny.
LOL.
im 30. try and spank me. cop or no youd get bitch slapped.
calling out online, then you do the same? LOL. nice. grow up. dave
Old 11-08-2005, 04:23 PM

You all need to shut up! I'm only waiting for a vid between Sideways and 996TT. Shut up already, prepubescent little boys!
Old 11-08-2005, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by VR4,Nov 8 2005, 02:25 PM
link?
tried to find it today but couldnt find it
Old 11-08-2005, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by i_heart_my_DB8,Nov 8 2005, 05:07 PM
Forshame! Some things are worth getting up for
True, but thanks to s2ki.com, they often post pictures of crystal cove. So its kinda like being there, but not really, but kind of. Besides, I'll just start crying once I get there. Can't afford any of those anyways.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:48 PM

Received 116 Likes on 68 Posts

jesus, joseph, and doggystyle mary, you guys are talking a bunch of shit. just race and then shut the **** up.

also, i really dont want to take sides here but you guys are all jumping on the band wagon to talk shit about vegas.

i am not defending him, i dont even know him, i just think you guys are acting gay. and personally the one guy who was like, " i used to be a cop and blah blah blah" just shut the **** up. that was probably the lamest thing i have ever read on here. total ****ing e thug attitude.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mr.E.G.,Nov 8 2005, 05:48 PM
jesus, joseph, and doggystyle mary, you guys are talking a bunch of shit. just race and then shut the **** up.

also, i really dont want to take sides here but you guys are all jumping on the band wagon to talk shit about vegas.

i am not defending him, i dont even know him, i just think you guys are acting gay. and personally the one guy who was like, " i used to be a cop and blah blah blah" just shut the **** up. that was probably the lamest thing i have ever read on here. total ****ing e thug attitude.
I agree and I think the thread should be closed since Sideways is obviously not responding and only negativity has prevailed. I would still love to see some of these videos but no-one is finding links either so this thread has become rather pointless.

Quick Reply: Poor Turbo Porsche, lost to an S2000