S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Poor Turbo Porsche, lost to an S2000

Old 11-08-2005, 11:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 7 2005, 11:01 PM
to anyone reading this crap steve always posts. hes an aging moron who has no clue about anything. and has nothing better to do than bother me. he is the only one left, cling on by the hair on his ass, trying to make me look bad. where as most of the rest have seen, and tracked down my truths, and have let it go.

some pics of our meet, taken by alex, with the yellow evo. LOL.

and steve, i feel so sorry for you. honestly. your a waste of a human being, im with joeking on this one.
that's not true vegas...I'm another aging moron who also thinks you're full of shit..
Old 11-08-2005, 11:53 AM
VR4

Originally Posted by connorsgp,Nov 8 2005, 12:04 PM
that's not true vegas...I'm another aging moron who also thinks you're full of shit..

but im not aging
Old 11-08-2005, 12:15 PM

you guys are entitled to your opinions. though they may be shortsighted. its not my fault you cant see whats right in front of you. just thank god your sickness hasnt spread. jealousy doesnt hide well, remember that. it doesnt take a degree in public relations to see you guys cant stand my extravagant stories. thats ok, im not changin anytime soon. dave
Old 11-08-2005, 01:19 PM

996tt please make a video. If you are the guy that kept up with the cgt, that video was awesome.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:25 PM
VR4

[QUOTE=Gink5,Nov 8 2005, 02:19 PM]
Old 11-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 8 2005, 01:15 PM

you guys are entitled to your opinions. though they may be shortsighted. its not my fault you cant see whats right in front of you. just thank god your sickness hasnt spread. jealousy doesnt hide well, remember that. it doesnt take a degree in public relations to see you guys cant stand my extravagant stories. thats ok, im not changin anytime soon. dave
I'm not saying that I don't believe you. I really don't know if I do yet or not. But I know for one thing that if people do or don't believe you it's not because they are jealous. Why would some one be jealous of you. Even if your s2k is very fast, which i believe it may be, that is still a pathetic reason to envy you. Trust me, no one envy's you.

When you post a video of you banging Tyra Banks or Heidi Klum then I will be jealous of you
Old 11-08-2005, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by kayvan_pour,Nov 8 2005, 02:37 PM
I'm not saying that I don't believe you. I really don't know if I do yet or not. But I know for one thing that if people do or don't believe you it's not because they are jealous. Why would some one be jealous of you. Even if your s2k is very fast, which i believe it may be, that is still a pathetic reason to envy you. Trust me, no one envy's you.

When you post a video of you banging Tyra Banks or Heidi Klum then I will be jealous of you
well, please explain then the reason why anyone would bicker so pathetically over whether my car is fast or not.. really who cares. i post a win, for my team (s2ki.com) and get bashed by none other than...s2000 owners.??? wtf is that. many people wish they lived the life i live kayvan, i know many folks on here live in tiny little town, with little or nothing to do. all of us envy sideways for being at crystal cove every weekend, if you dont, please tell me what it is that you do that is so much better? well, every weekend, we have a version of crystal cove here. and i cant say which one is better, i havent been to CC. so i try and post stories, vids and pics of what we do. yet for some reason, i cant figure out why, people still talk trash. only reason i guess, is jealousy, if your life is so bad ass, then post something that others can look up to. whatd your mommy tell you, if you cant say nothing nice, dont say anything at all. i gaurantee..GAURANTEE... if steve C or any of these other little piss ants were standing in front of me, they wouldnt say not a word of the crap they talk on here. NOT ONE WORD. i promise you. but its the net, so everyone has electric courage.
can you give me a reason why you would have such a shitty life/day that the only thing that comes out of your mouth (steve C) is utter bullshit. not one positive comment,,, NOT ONE. thats sad people. sorry, im a positive guy, and i will not stand down to white trash from colorado who have nothing better to do than talk bad about me. thats my story. sorry if i typed a book. lates dave

p.s. tyra banks, and heidi klum are flat, sorry busty girls only here.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't envy anyone being at crystal cove. I like my sleep.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Saint_Spinner,Nov 8 2005, 05:03 PM
I don't envy anyone being at crystal cove. I like my sleep.
Forshame! Some things are worth getting up for
Old 11-08-2005, 04:11 PM

If Sideways doesn't respond to this, for shame!

Quick Reply: Poor Turbo Porsche, lost to an S2000