S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Ok who wants to race a GT??

Old 08-14-2002, 12:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i live in sugar land, and i go to clements high school. if you want to race me, send me a PM, and we'll set something up. i don't want to race at night time though, i want there to be plenty of light outside so that no one complains. i've got an intake and exhaust, and i'm pretty much stock other than that. PM me if you want to run. my name is mo.

btw, i didn't read any of the thread other than your first post.
Old 08-14-2002, 12:48 PM

Originally posted by moyopoyo
...i've got an intake and exhaust...
I've got an intake and an exhaust as well...I'll put 6 lengths or more on you. Let me know when/where.
Old 08-14-2002, 03:09 PM

I want to see Wes vs. troll!!!
Old 08-14-2002, 04:10 PM

For the last time I will race any s2000 without a supercharger. What is so hard to realize about that? Any bolt-on shit all of them for all I care. I actually now will only race a highly modded s2k exhaust, header, timing, chip, intake. Shit you guys keep acting like all I want to do is race a bone stock s2k. I realy don't. And the reason I have a 2k motor is because I cracked the intake and did not want to deal with the headswap compression. Thats why. Oh and in 2 weeks it will be a 11 sec car. Then I will laugh at the supercharged s2k's.
Old 08-14-2002, 04:15 PM

Hey moyopoyo I already smoked you it's Ben! And that was when I had the 225 HP motor. So moyo please tell these people I beat you. I did, it's that simple. Oh and I have been humiliating your cousin with the black s2k ask him aboit it. I thought you graduated?? But for my sake let these people know I'm not making shit up!!!!!!!!!!! I know moyo and have beat him, oh and when I beat him I had the 98 gt engine, x-pipe, K&N and a chip. My car seems like a totally new car since then, a much faster one so you raelly don't stand a chance.
Old 08-14-2002, 04:17 PM

Oh moyo sombody told me you got the hardtop on I havent seen you for a while, is it true? If so is it tight? Oh and my freind just got your exact car when it was bone stock and wants to race you, you down?
Old 08-14-2002, 04:26 PM

Oh and redliner if all you have is intake and exhaust you are not putting leanths on me. And you ahve one of the ugliest s2k I've ever seen dude. You actually ruined it gross red with BLACK rims you dont drive a hatch dude you just ruined a nice 40k car good job!!
Old 08-14-2002, 04:49 PM

Originally posted by 98gt281
Oh and in 2 weeks it will be a 11 sec car. Then I will laugh at the supercharged s2k's.
After those same two weeks your car will still.. be one of the girly-looking 94-98 Mustangs, have poor build quality, and have unacceptable amounts of body roll and brake dive. We really care that you're supposedly going to be running 11s. No, seriously. We do.

Sheesh. He complains about the exterior styling of Wes's S2000 but drives the effeminate 94-98 Mustang. Ridiculous.

Also, 98gt281.. I'd like to clear up your complete misunderstanding of the aftermarket parts for the S2000. You can't slap on an intake, exhaust, chipped ECU, and timing mods and expect the same kind of gains as one would get from a V8. All of that might net 15 HP from the F20C, if that.

Matt
Old 08-14-2002, 06:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Been there ....done that.......5 mustangs and counting......not a problem. Go buy a Cobra.....then you will understand the meaning of independent rear suspension! Your G.T. is good for Fred Flintstone.......Becuase its from the stone ages!
Old 08-14-2002, 06:05 PM

You aren't going to get a race like this superdude. You are going to get laughed at and ignored. You have no chance of getting 30 rwhp out of a chip,catback,x pipe and an air filter. That is ricer math. It just doesn't happen. Dyno's were made to show that. And someone in here is gonna put 6 lenghts on a 99+ powered GT with a S2000 with intake and exhaust? It doesn't count if you don't tell them you're racing. That's just nonsense. It won't happen. Both parties here seem to be delusional. I'm nowhere near texas but if anybody is near my location,I'm up for a race,with whoever. Just something to entertain me. Kick my ass. Makes no difference to me. It's be fun though.

I love my IRS in the car. With that said,I'm dumping it sometime this month. Just not much fun at the strip. Also,cravnpup,if the dealer screwed you on the cobra,why turn against the company itself? Are there other reasons why ford pissed you off? They are good at that.

Quick Reply: Ok who wants to race a GT??