S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Ok who wants to race a GT??

Old 08-14-2002, 02:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Wisconsin S2k

Now that I have fed the troll, does that mean he's going to follow me home and live under my porch??
I do think trolls prefer to live under rocks
Old 08-14-2002, 06:28 AM

Does it strike anyone else as flattering that guys with engines with twice as many cylinders and over twice the displacement have to continually try to prove that they are faster. I'd race him and I'm stock but I don't have my S2 anymore.
Old 08-14-2002, 07:00 AM

Blah blah blah... 98gt281, you are a dumbass. Please go away, and stop tarnishing the reputation of all Mustang owners (I used to be one)... Everyone here has been involved in the "Great Mustang Debate" for quite some time, and I don't think anyone has any delusions about running a stock S2000 against a modded 99+ GT... You come in here and throw your mouth around like some badass with a 10 second car, yet you can only back it up with 13 second timeslips (at best)... Sounds to me like you are trying to compensate for something... Please just do everyone a favor and go away

One question though, why on earth would you do a full 2000 engine conversion when you could get 99+ heads and intake (plus the resulting raised compression) for less than half the cost??
Old 08-14-2002, 07:04 AM

98gt281, what are you trying to accomplish? Beating a 240hp stock S2k behind the wheel of your 260+30hp Mustang GT?
Old 08-14-2002, 07:32 AM

Not only would i beat ya in a strait line, but i would womp ya 10fold on an auto-x

V8-What?

P.S. You would not stand a chance once we hit 80+ and by 130mph you would be gone
Old 08-14-2002, 08:35 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cravnpup
[B]Blah blah blah...
Old 08-14-2002, 08:55 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nHobbes
[B]

to me, you will always be the mustang man
Old 08-14-2002, 10:01 AM

Originally posted by 98gt281
Well if one of you s2000 guys would just race me I would MAKE it a fact. Then I guess I would have thought right and you my freind would have been the one who was wrong. Anyway I am no troll all I want to do is tear the hell out of an s2000 and post it on this sight. Please IF and only IF you think that I am wrong meet me up and let me beat you. I will NOT lose to a stock or near stock s2000 PERIOD. Untill you prove me wrong don't sit here calling me TROLL( jeez cool guys!!) EDITED FOR LANGUAGE BY STATION. If anybody here has the balls to race me in Houston I sure would love to put a big nasty ricer crushing end to this INSANE talk about s2000 beating 99+ GT 5-speeds. Thank You.
Hey man, this is NOT the way to ask for a race. You'll only get flamed.

THIS is the way to ask for a race:

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?...&threadid=76630

Please note that the guy actually had a couple of board members agree to a race, and they are meeting in a couple of days. No trolling,
no flames, no shit talking.

I sure hope these guys go through with it, get it on video and post it here. There will be no hard feelings either way.

Until you stop using expressions like "tear the hell out", "PERIOD", "if anybody has the balls", "big nasty ricer crushing", "INSANE talk about s2000 beating 99+ GT", e.t.c. you'll be treated like a TROLL, and you DEFINITELY won't have any people taking you seriously.
Old 08-14-2002, 10:38 AM

This guy is a troll and a half.........if you know that you can beat one, then why race one???? When you KNOW something, that means that it is a fact and that no one can change it.........so I guess there is no reason for you to race one. By the way, you are gay.
Old 08-14-2002, 11:55 AM
Banned

Originally posted by cravnpup
One question though, why on earth would you do a full 2000 engine conversion when you could get 99+ heads and intake (plus the resulting raised compression) for less than half the cost??
Actually, cravnpup, I found out that little secret not too long ago...That little change is a nasty one.

And 98gt281, I live in Austin, and I'm sure you have a mustang buddy or two up here. If not, I can get you in contact with a couple who will tell you, after personally racing me, with only my intake and exhaust, that I will destroy any stock GT.

In fact, I raced one that had a side exhaust about two weeks ago. I wiped that smug look right off his face. It was so bad, I tried to follow him to race some more, and he did everything in his power to avoid me.

Blake

Quick Reply: Ok who wants to race a GT??