S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

No sportsmanship, very low................... Thumbs down!!!

Old 01-17-2002, 05:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No sportsmanship, very low................... Thumbs down!!!

I was heading home from work, saw a black CL Type-S up front, with plates "CL LATR". There were 2 lanes, then I got next to the car, going at about 40mph, cruising along (3rd gear) with this Type-S, getting ready to shift to 2nd for some action. About 30 seconds later, the CL floored it, and I shifted to 2nd and floored it too. At about XXmph, I was like at least 1.5 car length ahead and decided to shut it down because I was pulling on the CL more and more. Then all of a sudden some bus came out from nowhere, about 100ft in front of me. I wanted to change lane, to the CL Type-S's lane(I was already decelerating), but the CL reacted earlier than I did and floored it again. I didn't want an accident so I let him pass and changed to his lane.

This guy was so LOW....... He slammed on his brake and started to hang with this bus, trying to block me from changing lane and passing him again. He did not want to pass this bus because he knew that my car was quicker and he was AFRAID TO LOSE again. So the CL and the bus blocked the complete road.

I can't believe someone would do stuff like this. I think he should change his plates to "CL Losr"
Old 01-17-2002, 06:24 PM

Carlson:

I agree! That CL is such a loser. I have always felt that slower traffic should pull over to the right and let faster traffic through. That's what the left lane is for. This has always bothered me!

Louie
Blue/00044
Old 01-17-2002, 09:32 PM

[QUOTE]I agree! That CL is such a loser. I have always felt that slower traffic should pull over to the right and let faster traffic through. That's what the left lane is for. This has always bothered me!
Old 01-18-2002, 09:16 AM

hahahaha, LOL, you guys should try driving in Colorado.... Mostly two laners with slow cars backing up both lanes.... Nobody EVER pulls over to let a faster car pass. That and the fact that if you are trying to get in a faster lane people will intentionally speed up to tailgate the car in front of them so that you can't get in.... This state is probably the worst one I've ever driven in.... Oh well, the mountains are nice...

Sorry to hear the CL driver was such an A hole
Old 01-18-2002, 10:02 AM

i do know what you mean about slower traffic should go to the right lanes and let faster traffic through...i live in florida where all of your grannys and grandpas from your neighborhoods stay over for like 8 months out of the full year so... hahaha you should see the bridges here. speed limit is like 60 and its a 8 lane hwy and everyone is on the left hand side doing 40 or 50. i just pass on the right hand side and its pathetic when you try to blink at someone from behind them to tell them to move cause your going faster. the bitches just sit there and do nothing at all. gotta love america ( no offense since i love this place... but the drivers.)
Old 01-18-2002, 11:47 AM

next time, just bright the shit out of him right before you pass him, then just leave him in the dust.
Old 01-18-2002, 12:09 PM

i have an idea....just chill out. so we have a-hole drivers...what is new? I am sure most of us have been driving for some time now and are used to it. Be the bigger man. People get really ****ing pissed when they are driving and will do some crazy shit. It's called road rage for a reason!!

This isn't to the guy who got boxed in by the CL driver...it is in response to people saying, "Do this to him!" and "Do that to him!"