S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

MY04 vs. EVO 9

Old 12-23-2005, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kee1pride,Dec 23 2005, 09:46 AM
my apologies. you still shouldnt be racing that high around people and your cars need to be around polls

but his should be around 7 poles.
It was a street race. Most do it here everynow and again. The way you speak of driving "SO high" (meaning excessive speeds), seems as if you travel/race at excessive speeds aswell. Racing is racing, and at a higher speed than the limit itself is illegal. Who are you to judge? And who are you to be telling others that they should be wrapped around a pole, polls , or anything else that was unintelligently thought of by yourself? Nice guy you are... go troll somewhere else, and tell the EVO board that the new 9 isnt what they all think it is

Good kill I saw a hotheaded punk 20 year old in a new silver MR looking for a race two days ago but I was driving the beater as the S is in storage... Would have love to put him to shame In the spring I'll catch some new fish like the rest of the northeast gang
Old 12-23-2005, 09:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seriously dude, too many people have killed/killed others doing this shit. A race up to 90 is no biggie, hell people on the Parkway here do 90 on a normal day going to work. But when you're breaking 100mph with other people around your just asking for trouble.

Just do us all a favor next time. Wait till 3 am when there's no traffic at all. It only takes one soccer mom in a minivan or suv and its all over. For you, and them.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:54 AM

seriously thankyou.

and why should i go tell them that?

if that guy could drive his car correctly, going from a stop would have been a walk in the park and we all know it.

plus his s2k isn't stock vs a stock car. evos rape in the BPU department. something that no ones ever said about the s2k.

and no, i like s2k's and i like these forums, deal with it.

the pole wrapping comments were a bit over the edge but, yes, we all street race. at least majority of us try to use some safety and regards for other human life while doing it though.

HvRRZ is a fair guy and im just concerned for him. i hope he learns to do this in a moreso private location next time around. thats all.

no harm meant dude.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kee1pride,Dec 23 2005, 10:54 AM
seriously thankyou.

and why should i go tell them that?

if that guy could drive his car correctly, going from a stop would have been a walk in the park and we all know it.

plus his s2k isn't stock vs a stock car. evos rape in the BPU department. something that no ones ever said about the s2k.

and no, i like s2k's and i like these forums, deal with it.

the pole wrapping comments were a bit over the edge but, yes, we all street race. at least majority of us try to use some safety and regards for other human life while doing it though.

HvRRZ is a fair guy and im just concerned for him. i hope he learns to do this in a moreso private location next time around. thats all.

no harm meant dude.
I think your just butt hurt that the evo lost in those races.....
Old 12-23-2005, 10:27 AM

good kill HvRRZ.. who was the third car that came running in from behind.. must be the beamer.. reckless.. what mods do you have?
kee1pride.. understand where your coming from.. but you gotta keep those words to yourself (wrapping around a pole)
Old 12-23-2005, 10:31 AM

Awesome run. Lol I guess I gotta worry about evo's now. Jeez
Old 12-23-2005, 10:56 AM

Impressive win! I thought the Evo's were faster than that. Are you modded? I guess Vegas was right after all.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:22 AM

HVVrz... Whats your mods?
Old 12-23-2005, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by kayvan_pour,Dec 23 2005, 11:13 AM
I think your just butt hurt that the evo lost in those races.....
I think I've explained my opinion well enough and your post was worthless. Thanks again!
Old 12-23-2005, 11:50 AM

HVRRZ, MICE RUNS. AFTER VFAC TUNING I SHOULD BE RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! NOT SO SMART RUNNING AT THOSE HIGH SPEEDS AROUND SO MANY FOLKS, BUT I CANT SAY ANYTHING AS I AM GUILTY TOO! (IVE DONE IT ONCE!)

VTEC ON BROTHER!!!!!!

I PULL ON 8'S, AND YESTERDAY I RAN NEXT TO A 9. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Quick Reply: MY04 vs. EVO 9