S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

MY04 vs. EVO 9

Old 12-30-2005, 05:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just watched the vids. *sigh* ahhh nice ruben. someone else is proving how well my mod combo works. *looks again at list* yeah, exactly what i have. niiiice. maybe more will begin to believe now. cause in those vids your takin down a 12 second car. niiiiice . late
oh yeah, work an e46 m3. and then work the last model M5. these are the most fun races. that beemer in your vid runs good too. lates dave
Old 12-30-2005, 05:10 PM

So Dave, when ya comin fishin in the NE for great white?

Anyone who says your mods dont do much is talking out of their asses

I'd still take you and Ruben

Did some 0-60 times the other day. Best 2 runs were 4.86 and 5.01 on a wet road with snow tires on. Didnt have enough room for the 1/4. I baselined with the wifes wrx auto- 6.8 secs, right were it should be.

Like my new sig, its a tribute to a classic line!
Old 12-30-2005, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by bigfishs,Dec 30 2005, 06:10 PM
So Dave, when ya comin fishin in the NE for great white?

Anyone who says your mods dont do much is talking out of their asses

I'd still take you and Ruben

Did some 0-60 times the other day. Best 2 runs were 4.86 and 5.01 on a wet road with snow tires on. Didnt have enough room for the 1/4. I baselined with the wifes wrx auto- 6.8 secs, right were it should be.

Like my new sig, its a tribute to a classic line!
we should meet in the middle. maybe invite the chicago folks, and the wisconsin folks. for a good ole fashioned ass wooping. hehehe. im sure we could toss in a few mentally challenged from colorado also.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Dec 30 2005, 06:33 PM
we should meet in the middle. maybe invite the chicago folks, and the wisconsin folks. for a good ole fashioned ass wooping. hehehe. im sure we could toss in a few mentally challenged from colorado also.
Haha on the colorado joke... Where would this middle be?
Old 12-30-2005, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Dec 30 2005, 06:33 PM
im sure we could toss in a few mentally challenged from colorado also.
LOl, nice one That would be mister C, no? HEHE.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:39 PM

Theres a good chance I'll be locating to nashville next year. Perhaps we could all meet up in chicago. Dont think the wife would like it, she is due with our 1st in July
Old 12-30-2005, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by bigfishs,Dec 30 2005, 08:39 PM
Theres a good chance I'll be locating to nashville next year. Perhaps we could all meet up in chicago. Dont think the wife would like it, she is due with our 1st in July
You guys are always welcome! I got lots of room. Would be nice to finally meet you crazies and do some runs... We can go look for some races and I'll find Dave some m3s and c5s and stis and crazy modded evos and supras to race
Old 12-31-2005, 12:11 AM

nice runs i used to live a block away from forest lawn. comming down the hill from la canada is fun. we have to kick it next time dave and i go to LA. lates

mike

PS thats imposible the race must have been edited J/k
Old 12-31-2005, 10:59 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

jst thought you guys would wanna know. I had the custom 3 inch exhaust installed yesterday and whoa ho ho....defenitly glad i went with the 3 inch. it's known to loose power but only when it's on with the stock CAT, but shows better gains then any other when it's a straight pipe. Went down to LACR on jut a random invite from a friend, and on before i didn't get to do one run. Reved to 6 k and right when i droped it...BOOOOM!!!.... seems i'm putting down to much power for my axles because my left axle twisted and snapped off. I'm hoping nothing happen to my diff either. Anyway I think it's time for the nissan conversion now . I've already reinforced the tranny's weak points so m diff needs some strenghtening too. it's just a thought for now though.

Happy New Year to everyone.
Old 12-31-2005, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by HvRRZ,Dec 31 2005, 11:59 AM
jst thought you guys would wanna know. I had the custom 3 inch exhaust installed yesterday and whoa ho ho....defenitly glad i went with the 3 inch. it's known to loose power but only when it's on with the stock CAT, but shows better gains then any other when it's a straight pipe. Went down to LACR on jut a random invite from a friend, and on before i didn't get to do one run. Reved to 6 k and right when i droped it...BOOOOM!!!.... seems i'm putting down to much power for my axles because my left axle twisted and snapped off. I'm hoping nothing happen to my diff either. Anyway I think it's time for the nissan conversion now . I've already reinforced the tranny's weak points so m diff needs some strenghtening too. it's just a thought for now though.

Happy New Year to everyone.
Happy new year... Why not go with comptech?

Quick Reply: MY04 vs. EVO 9