S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

MY04 vs. 350Z

Old 09-18-2005, 08:10 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default MY04 vs. 350Z

So I get onto the 170 heading back towards LA, when I see a Z entering the highway. I give my car a little rev as I pass by him, and he doesn't bite. He staying in the lane to my right about 2 cars behind me, unil I change lanes and get in front of him. as I do I see him turn on his headlights(in the daytime), and I know it's on. He changes lanes to the right again and passes me slowly. I get behind him and he guns it. I get on it in fourth at 80. I begin to pull closer to him and have to get off the gas so as not to rear end him. I get back on and he cuts right again to dodge a car, and I follow gaining and letting off again. (there was no lane to try and pass him yet). We both slow a bit, I'm still in fourh, and I see an opening. He gets on it again, and I do the same pullng over to the lane on his left. We begin to make a right hand turn, and by the time we get out of the turn I am a car or more ahead and still pulling. Guy stayed behind for a while after we slowed down, but then got next to me again and I gave him a humbs up, he gave a peace sign, then the gesture to say sweet car.

I had my buddy with me (215lbs), and the z had a girl in the car wih him, and his top down. My buddy was giving the z a peac sign as I was passing him on the left

another one for the S.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HvRRZ,Sep 18 2005, 08:10 PM
So I get onto the 170 heading back towards LA, when I see a Z entering the highway. I give my car a little rev as I pass by him, and he doesn't bite. He staying in the lane to my right about 2 cars behind me, unil I change lanes and get in front of him. as I do I see him turn on his headlights(in the daytime), and I know it's on. He changes lanes to the right again and passes me slowly. I get behind him and he guns it. I get on it in fourth at 80. I begin to pull closer to him and have to get off the gas so as not to rear end him. I get back on and he cuts right again to dodge a car, and I follow gaining and letting off again. (there was no lane to try and pass him yet). We both slow a bit, I'm still in fourh, and I see an opening. He gets on it again, and I do the same pullng over to the lane on his left. We begin to make a right hand turn, and by the time we get out of the turn I am a car or more ahead and still pulling. Guy stayed behind for a while after we slowed down, but then got next to me again and I gave him a humbs up, he gave a peace sign, then the gesture to say sweet car.

I had my buddy with me (215lbs), and the z had a girl in the car wih him, and his top down. My buddy was giving the z a peac sign as I was passing him on the left

another one for the S.
Convertibles (z's) are slow...