S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

my noob encounters 2

Old 05-19-2005, 08:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s2krazy01,May 19 2005, 07:07 PM
this is the same ls1 shared by the camaro/trans, gto, and 04 vette', but there are different levels of restriction in each car. maybe the ls1 i raced was auto, but it still didn't pull a hair.
It'd pull your hair like a little biatch. You're not even worth arguing with. Mister, "I never driven a 6 speed before"... You drive the automatic s2000 don't you? or the 5 speed? which one is it?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA SO SAD YOU MAKE ME PUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Old 05-19-2005, 08:29 PM

[QUOTE=s2krazy01,May 19 2005, 07:07 PM] hey YellowS2k, no i haven't driven a 6 spd before. but let's take this off the street and talk about the real world cuz ur really pissin me off. i'll bet dollars to pesos that my IQ eclipses yours. judging by the way you only respond to noob comments, i'd say that you're a full time loser and this car is the only thing worthwhile in your life. get out of your parents basement and get at education. doosh.
Old 05-19-2005, 08:51 PM

Cool

Originally Posted by YellowS2kPwr,May 19 2005, 04:43 PM
I still call bs on that LS1 from a roll... Anyone with me?
Is this some sort of campaing?
Old 05-19-2005, 08:57 PM

Exclamation

Originally Posted by YellowS2kPwr,May 19 2005, 11:29 PM
All hail this guy's genius^^^^^

& this is my response:

Lets see if I can respond to all of this:

You said you owned a S2000, did you drive the 5 speed one? Or maybe the automatic?

My IQ is none of your business, but its pretty high up there, so I'll take that bet anyday.

This car is one of the things that are worthwhile in my life. I have a lot more of those things than you I'm sure.

I have my own floor----3 rooms and a bathroom in my parents house, and I will be "getting out" this summer to get an education.

Learn how to spell, the word is douche and you're gay for using it.

Old 05-19-2005, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by s2krazy01,May 19 2005, 10:07 PM
this is the same ls1 shared by the camaro/trans, gto, and 04 vette', but there are different levels of restriction in each car. maybe the ls1 i raced was auto, but it still didn't pull a hair.
ALthought I would say most times they are the fastest but that still doesn't change the fact you beat it. Maybe the guy forgot to do its oil change, or change his air filter, or his injectors where dirty, well you get the picture "Shit Happens" .

no_really:

Hey s2krazy01 don't mind no_really he is just a legendary old
Old 05-19-2005, 09:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it's pretty funny that i've seen yellows2k in almost every forum talkin his ass off when he knows nothing. no matter how many times people tell him he just won't shut up. i guess the internet is where he can vent the fact that he has no friends and has to hide behind the computer. take your slowmobile and drive it into a lake, loser.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by s2krazy01,May 19 2005, 09:15 PM
it's pretty funny that i've seen yellows2k in almost every forum talkin his ass off when he knows nothing. no matter how many times people tell him he just won't shut up. i guess the internet is where he can vent the fact that he has no friends and has to hide behind the computer. take your slowmobile and drive it into a lake, loser.
Whoa, now you hurt my feelings. Look man I'm really sorry, sorry that I forgot to leave your mom's dollar under the pillow for yesterday.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:28 AM
Former Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by YellowS2kPwr,May 20 2005, 05:35 AM
Whoa, now you hurt my feelings. Look man I'm really sorry, sorry that I forgot to leave your mom's dollar under the pillow for yesterday.
Piece of advice: take your medication before posting on S2Ki. You get way too bent out of shape in your posts. Your name calling has to stop if you would like to continue participating here.

You're lucky, I'm being nice by giving you this warning. Most folks just get a S2Ki vacation without notice or are banned forever. This is your first and only warning.

I hope the relatively new person in this thread catches on to this too
Old 05-20-2005, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by YellowS2kPwr,May 20 2005, 01:35 AM
Pointdexter, none of this is name-callling. If a guy goes and calls me an asshole and things like that, I'm not just gonna sit there and tell him "Yeah man, cool!". Would you? If I thought I was being inconsiderate, believe me, I would ban myself, but this guy fully deserved anything and everything I said. Thanx for the warning but you first need to read ALL of this guy's posts towards me before stating something like that. If you haven't noticed, this guy is full of it and all I did was call and he started calling me all kinds of things. Whatever, do what you gotta do, if you feel everything that transpired between me and this *****, then ban me, but at least read everything first. He was the one who started name-calling, and I don't let people get away with that, not in real life, not behind some computer like a little girl.
Old 05-20-2005, 08:39 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

FWIW the auto LS1 is a different beast from the stick shift.

a well driven S2000 could hang with a stock LS1 auto to about 90mph or so. I've done it several times, including once with an out of state s2ki.com member who vouched for me.

From a launch the auto FAR has the advantage. but taken from a roll, you'll hang til about 90. then it's over.

Quick Reply: my noob encounters 2