S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

The Most Retarded TA On The Streets.......***9 pics inside, 56K beware***

Old 02-26-2003, 07:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just found this post from Club GP. Here is the link http://www.clubgp.com/forum/link.asp?TOPIC_ID=6450110

This is just to unreal.
Old 02-26-2003, 08:11 PM

hey neal, whats up...its me hennes.....i posted the pics here, then on clubgp i put the link.....pretty gay huh?
Old 02-26-2003, 11:23 PM

That car is disgusting, but what's with all you guys dissing the autos? My Z28 is an A4 and I'd bet it would thrash most of your a$$es on the drag strip. I can rip off consistent et's dozens of times in a row, while you little fags bitch about missing shifts, forgetting to turn on the NAAAAAAAAAWWSSS, or not double clutching! You should do a little research before you talk your shit.

1993 Camaro Z28
Stock - 275 hp
Now - Who knows?
Old 02-27-2003, 04:16 AM

i dont disagree with you ace....the majority of automatic cars are very consistent....my last car was an auto, and i ran consistent times at the track, within .1 seconds.....in my S, the one time at the track my times varied by about .6 seconds, due to mis-shifts, or clutch slippage. the fact is, he does not even have a stall converter or anything, just stickers, a computer, a wing, heavy ass rims, and some minor things.....so in his case, an automatic just tops off his ridiculousness!
Old 02-27-2003, 05:10 AM

Originally posted by Johnny--2K
Per Wisconsin S2k's request here are the pics of a car which belongs to someone i know, unfortunately........The car is a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS-6, which was a beautiful car until the owner did what he did.........
Yes, the pics are real, no, i dont talk to the owner anymore, and if you get hurt from laughing, im not held responsible......

Enjoy!
The sponsor stickers were made by a local shop here, which specializes in graphics, so all sponsors are fake, and when i asked whether he had any FI or not, he said it was supercharged, then when i asked where it was, he said it was mounted to the bottom of the motor!?!?!?!?!? WTF are people smoking these days?

Notice.....Large wing, on hydraulic arms, nounted to the factory spoiler, which tilts back at speeds 45 and up, the licence plate...."CIVKETR" of civic eater?!?!?, and he also claims he is the first american car to have that momo steering wheel....., not to forget, my sebring/red in the background
That is the ugliest car I have ever seen in my entire life.
Old 02-27-2003, 06:37 AM

Neal! ...Holy blast from the past ! It's John - ex nova, daytona & Talon owner.
How've you been doing & which American are you at?
I had only one run against this guy and simply left him in the dust.
Old 02-27-2003, 07:37 AM

Neal! ...Holy blast from the past ! It's John - ex nova, daytona & Talon owner.
Crap dude this is like an old school reunion in here! I am at the American off of 164. I was at Circuit City for a little over 4 years but left last year as I saw the way it was going and I didn't like it one bit. Do you still have your T/A? If so I think we should run because my 4 door sedan will probably surprise you.

What are you up to now?

I am starting to think all us Milwaukee people should get together this spring
Old 02-27-2003, 08:44 AM

Originally posted by s2kpdx01
The good part is...if he ever gets in wreck...more then likely the NOS bottles will explode putting him and his car our of their miserable lives!
LOL. That is wrong. Actually, I know a few ppl that have the bottles empty It's funny watching them imitate the turning of the bottle ;P
Old 02-27-2003, 09:44 AM

good idea neal, anyone up for sunday afternoon/evening? Or saturday night?.....let me know, neal you have my num!
Old 02-27-2003, 12:30 PM

Yup, still got it & sure, lets run 'em. I still have to take it to GLD as soon as it opens for some non-reprogrammed PCM baseline runs and see where it's at before the new compuer programming goes in. ...Should be interesting
It's off the winter blocks and we can hook up whenever.

You're in the PC dept aren't you? I was at the Oak Creek store in Home Theater dept for a few years and
quit last winter. Is Coleen Johnson's (furniture) father still PC dept manager over there? I went through STAR with him.

I got laid off from Ameritech and now work part time for Phil's neighbor Todd's (300Z & Vega) DJ's company. Still looking for a decent full time job though.

Neal, Johnny and other Milw/WI guys, Get the weekend before Easter off- Apr 12th & 13th, it's the weekend my club has Road America rented out. I can't promise that you'll get your cars on the track to run, but you will definately find someone with a cool ride to give you rides around the track. Check it out the event's website- www.SpeedSeekers.com Make sure you check out the list of cars coming this year.

Quick Reply: The Most Retarded TA On The Streets.......***9 pics inside, 56K beware***