S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

The Most Retarded TA On The Streets.......***9 pics inside, 56K beware***

Old 01-27-2003, 08:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One of the rare cars that is grossly depreciating faster than it should because of the modifications. He is going to have to pay someone to take it off his hands.
Old 01-27-2003, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it shouldnt be hard to pick me out now...as i have stock wheels no the rear, and my 17" gunmetals on the front....i know....i shouldnt do that, but the tires on my 17's were shot, and i havent had time to get new ones yes, so im using my stock rears for now....just another month....then over spring break i will buy new tires!
Old 01-27-2003, 09:25 PM

Ah well ah.....Donno why but for some reason, the phrase Queer as a football bat comes to mind.......But in retrospect
this guy gives gays something to look down on when they have their meetings.
wooHoo Go! Mullets!
Old 01-27-2003, 10:19 PM

You know, the Arnage T's were designed with NBA/NFL/etc. players in mind; thus, seven-foot-plus people are guaranteed to fit. You should be fine in an Arnage T.
Old 01-27-2003, 11:44 PM

how tall r u VTEC?

i'm 6ft2 and i know 6ft7s fit in the s2k no problemo !
Old 01-28-2003, 11:24 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JLabonte
[B]Haven't posted in a while, but I just have to say:

NICE AUTOMATIC!
Old 01-28-2003, 01:19 PM

this is almost as bad as the GTR special edition mustang on "mischief 3000" the owner claimed it was a turbo rotary with pistons (roots type turbo) and when asked what kind of intercooler he had, he said it was factory, but "it runs 11s at the track (not strip?)" rice is rice wether domestic or foreign, and it all sucks, these people should be banned to scooters!
Old 01-28-2003, 01:23 PM

Old 01-28-2003, 01:53 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mr79Monte
[B]this is almost as bad as the GTR special edition mustang on "mischief 3000" the owner claimed it was a turbo rotary with pistons (roots type turbo) and when asked what kind of intercooler he had, he said it was factory, but "it runs 11s at the track (not strip?)"
Old 01-28-2003, 03:31 PM

First off, I want to say I am not at all defending this car!!!!!!!!! It is an ugly POS. Fbodies (Camaros and Firebirds, including Trans Am WS6 'verts like this one) are no longer made, and no human being should be allowed to destroy one of the remainnig ones in this manner. However, give me a little time and money and I could make it all better (swap wheels, remove decals, remove wing and fill holes, remove stickers on dash, remove HPPIII mounted to dash, remove center console fire extinguisher etc.).

But anyway, I just wanted to address a few misconceptions I see in this thread. First off, Autos aren't for "pussies." Hit the local strip, I bet 9 out of 10 of the fastest cars run some form of an Auto. As for LS1 cars (like this TA) a Auto car with a high stall converter and a few little mods is easily a mid 12 second car. It's much harder to lay down those numbers (consistently) with a six speed LS1 car. Stock for stock the M6 will be faster, but a high stall cuts about .4-5 off of the A4 car's 1/4 ET. That being said sticks are waaaaaay more fun for AutoX, Road Racing and general street driving (IMHO). But the point is Autos aren't for "pussies" and I'd think twice about the next A4 LS1 you line up against.

Furthermore, there are several SuperCharger kits that mount the SC down below and in front of the motor for LS1 Fbodies. This is a member of my car club's ATI Procharger setup with dual intercoolers as viewed from underneath the front of the car. Whether or not the idiot with this red TA actually has one (since there are no engine pics) is a whole other story. But such a thing does exist.

-TJ

Quick Reply: The Most Retarded TA On The Streets.......***9 pics inside, 56K beware***