S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Modded Ap1 vs Modded Cummins

Old 01-06-2009, 04:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Modded Ap1 vs Modded Cummins

I was driving down a local highway minding my own business. When I hear what appears to be a jet turbine behind me. I look behind me and see a newer white Cummins Dodge. Lifted, huge exhaust comming out the pass side. I pull into the slow lane because I wasnt really in a rush to get home. I am in the slow lane and he pulls up next to me. I look over and he is giving me a death stare. I just keep minding my own business.
All of a suden he floors it and black smoke covers my car (remember the exhaust is on the pass side, probably about 5" or so) then he lets off. So he just wanted to cover my car in smoke That pissed me off pretty bad, so I get behind him hoping that he will pull off so I can catch him in a parking lot and have a talk with him, no really just ask him why he did that. Well as soon as I get behind him he decides to give me the thumbsdown out his window and then again floor it.
Were at about 50mph he gunned it and I proceed to gun it about 1 second later. I downshifted into 3rd and started catching up. I was behind him by about 4-5 cars from the start and I immidiatly start inching back on him. Truck was pretty quick.
I slam 4th , then 5th and I had to get over a lane because I was running up on him really fast. I pass him at about 115, I continue to put the lengths on him just to down his cockiness a bit. I didnt realize how fast I was going , then I looked down and im at 140!! I slowed down and he was about 10-15 cars back still blowing black smoke out. He comes flying around me a couple seconds later and I have enough time to look over. He looks about 17!! wtf? He gave me another thumbs down then got off the highway. I was going to follow him and talk with him about blowing smoke on my car and what mods he has. But he got off in a hurry. I guess he was butthurt. I talked to my buddy later who happens to know him and said he is running mods but he isnt sure what.

Disclaimer: Hitting 140 on a public road isnt safe. Under no circumstances should anyone go that fast or even in the triple digits. There were no other cars on the road for miles, and I did not endanger anyone but myself. Same goes with the Diesel driver.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:44 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

be careful When I was younger I would "follow individuals into parking lots", until one of my buddies did that and got Shot...........
Old 01-06-2009, 07:18 AM

there is a youtube video where some rednecks hurass this guy in a porshe and the rednecks video tape it, the guy in the porshe ends up go out into the country and pulls a gun on them and steals there camera then posts what they filmed on youtube (not sure if it was real but it was very funny)
Old 01-06-2009, 07:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry to have to correct you but i saw that video too and the guy was driving a BMW. not a porshe. unless your talking about a similiar video.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:38 AM

I wanna see the vid! someone find it!
Old 01-06-2009, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by FitzyS2k' date='Jan 6 2009, 09:26 AM
sorry to have to correct you but i saw that video too and the guy was driving a BMW. not a porshe. unless your talking about a similiar video.
Yeah, it was a Z4. Great vid. Fake or not.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:24 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8fsgs49r8U <<< Z4 vid
Old 01-06-2009, 09:42 AM

Damn, that Z4 vid is sick.

Nice kill btw.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:02 AM

ya thats what it was, i forgot, i just remember it was a conv.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:10 AM

good ol hamiltucky you get all the fun ones TJ

Quick Reply: Modded Ap1 vs Modded Cummins