S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

me (s2k) vs. 2 cute girls (cavi)

Old 06-13-2006, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy me (s2k) vs. 2 cute girls (cavi)

Well...as you can see in the title this isn't really a close competition by any means. However, I am 20 and I just got my S about a month ago (first payment do in a week..yippie)...so it was fun for me. Anyway, the story goes, I am driving downtown in Columbus to stop up at work to pick up something I left with my friend last week while I was on campus. So I am at a light with a slight down slope and there were two girls next to me and I could hear them talking. I don't really like to look around when I am driving the S because then I feel like the "look at me with the nice car" guy. But I had to look because they mentioned how I couldn't wait for the light to turn green...when actually I was just holding the clutch in while waiting in first gear so I had a slight roll forward. The next thing I know the light turns green and this girl floors it! lol. So of course I couldn't let a cavi driven by a girl beat me now could I? It was close until about 4k in 1st...the next light they were a lane over more so I just looked and smiled as I took my right hand turn. Troy 1...everyone else 0...(even if it is an american made POS)...
Old 06-13-2006, 04:38 PM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

uhh....

rite. chivalry IS dead. =P
Old 06-13-2006, 05:04 PM

nice kill. next time grab the hottest girl and take her with u.
Old 06-13-2006, 05:21 PM

awe man.. i would have at least made it close.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:09 PM

yeah I know. I am sorry. I know this probably isn't the most entertaining post, but the next one will be better. Actually, my friend has a turbo'd spec-v and it is really annoying to hear him talking constantly, so I am going to race him and post that sometime. I have raced him before, but it was wet and I couldn't keep traction. I am stock, think it can be done? There is a car club in ohio called DUB Ohio and he is a member of that. The website did a story on his car. It is a little rediculous though if you read the article, because has done 0 work to his car hahaha. here is the link for your enjoyment...remember he has had the car for 2 months and has done 0 work himself... ...click here!......let me know if you think I could win
Old 06-14-2006, 07:22 AM

So wait a second, a guy in his new S speeding away from the girls.... did i miss something here LOL
Old 06-14-2006, 08:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you went about that encounter all wrong... Maybe we should have you arrested? Criminal neglegence (sp?)or something...
Old 06-14-2006, 08:34 AM

yeh!! show them girls who's boss!! then take them to a bar and buy them some drinks...
-Chris
Old 06-14-2006, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by boostincx,Jun 14 2006, 07:22 AM
So wait a second, a guy in his new S speeding away from the girls.... did i miss something here LOL
exactly my point
Old 06-14-2006, 09:34 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I would have let them win and pulled up to them at the next light and said... "Damn... that's fast... can you take me for a ride?" Can't go wrong with being in the backseat of a car with 2 hot girls in the front. You can look at them all you want without them catching you and at the same time be chaffeured around... especially with these gas prices... lol.

Andre

Quick Reply: me (s2k) vs. 2 cute girls (cavi)