S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Killing (Vol. II)

Old 11-05-2004, 10:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Killing (Vol. II)

You guys are gonna like this one

My wife had been complaining about the RX-7 saying it sputters so I decide to go out with her following me just in case I get stranded. Okay so while we are out we must have run into so many different cars that wanted to race both of us. Here are just a FEW.

1st
SRT-4 This guy would not give up. It was black with a SUPER loud BOV. Anyway, he keeps following us so I motion to my wife to pass me so I can get rid of this guy. I also did not want my newly acquired car to go down to a Neon in front of me (those cars can be made to burn up the road). Anyway, she passed and I tap the brakes. The guy lines up beside me and we hit it from about a 45 mph roll. He did get a better start than I expected but by about 80 he was well behind I can't say how far as I was looking forward to look for cops. I took it up to 100 and slowed down. He catches up and gives me thumbs up and proceeds on his way.

2nd
Convert T/A WS6 (is that what they call them?) The guy and his lady are riding my tail like there is no tomorrow. I move over in the fast lane (yeah, I moved to the fast lane this idiot was riding my tail and he could have passed in the fast lane.) As soon as he got to my door I goosed it a little. He floored it a split second later. I was ready for once and I got the jump. It was over before it began. I was actually a bit surprised that I beat him THAT bad. When he passed he and his lady friend would not look over. He had Cali tags so maybe he was laden with weight. Oh well, rung what you brung.

3rd
This was the best race. It was three of us. My wife actually participated in this one. A yellow S4 the old turbo version followed us for a while (10 minutes). It had an aftermarket wheels and a nice exhaust it was not loud though. Anyway, by luck we are all beside each other on the highway. It was one of those once in a lifetime moments. I was in the fast lane, my wife next to me and the S4 next to her. The S4 jumped out and imagine my surprise when I see my wife floor it. Well I could not let them have all the fun. I paced my wife and by 110 we both had put about 3 cars on the S4. The S4 took the next exit. I was kinda disappointed, as I would have liked to talk to him or her.

Peace
Old 11-05-2004, 11:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice work. Just more evidence that proves Honda got their stuff right with the Sduce!
Old 11-05-2004, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by F20C4ME,Nov 5 2004, 03:33 PM
Nice work. Just more evidence that proves Honda got their stuff right with the Sduce!
Don't think it was an S duce. I think it was the suburu. May be wrong though.
Old 11-05-2004, 12:18 PM

Need to find me a wife that is into cars like yours.

A wife racing is....HOT!

Nice kill dude!
Old 11-05-2004, 06:57 PM

Yeah, our S2K has been gone for a while

I was driving the RX-7 and my wife the Supra. Yeah, my wife is a for sure keeper. She already has a plan for modding the Supra. Now if I could convince her to begin "her" plan NOW
Old 11-07-2004, 05:35 AM

rx7 + supra. lucky bastard
Old 11-07-2004, 02:27 PM

It takes one to know one Mr. S2K and M3

I was very close to buying a used Laguna (sp?) Blue M3. Those are VERY nice cars.
Old 11-07-2004, 04:30 PM

nice runs... the last one is the most impressive... I'm assuming that he was chipped... its the first mod most S4 owners snag... wheels and exhaust come later (even the loudest exhaust however... really still is not that loud on the car...)

So he might have been pushing close to 330 to 370hp... (chip alone can add between 80 to 100 hp depending on the chip).

...moral of the story... you 2 gots to be the fastest couple in cali!
Old 11-09-2004, 04:43 AM

Yeah, I would have like to talk to the guy but oh well

Are those numbers (330-370) flywheel or rwhp?

Thanks,
Old 11-11-2004, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by My R2,Nov 9 2004, 08:43 AM
Yeah, I would have like to talk to the guy but oh well

Are those numbers (330-370) flywheel or rwhp?

Thanks,
Audis are awd, so thats flywheel. awhp would be like 300 with 370 flywheel (just an estimate off the top of my head.)
-Chris

Quick Reply: Killing (Vol. II)