S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

here it is.

Old 11-17-2005, 05:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 17 2005, 06:01 PM
just thought id say, this is my favorite icon.. LOL, he rules..

looks almost like he flipping the bird, but he is making sure you know your wrong..LOL hotheaded lil booger. lates
You ok there little buddy? I think all the has finally gotten to you...
Old 11-17-2005, 05:36 PM

dave...............just post more vids. i would still like to see your car in action. if you want, then post timeslips,dyno sheets.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:44 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 17 2005, 07:48 PM
hahhaaha. dude. im speechless.

see the dig VS the stocker? so if a stock s2k runs a 13.8,,,, where the hell am i.
you're at a 13.8. why?

because we have no way of knowing that if that stock S2k you ran was running a 13.8 or a 14.5. why? because it wasn't at a track. which is why i stated, so far I've seen nothing that proves you're any faster than high 13's.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by versionJDM,Nov 17 2005, 06:36 PM
dave...............just post more vids. i would still like to see your car in action. if you want, then post timeslips,dyno sheets.
+1 The vids are fun to watch. I wish I had a good vid cam

I really cant believe that Dave would go to all this trouble just to make a group of people on a forum believe that he has a really, really fast NA S2K.

Why would you bother? So you could say to your friends "ha ha, look I fooled a bunch of S2K car dudes on the internet". I don't know you personally, and have read a lot of your posts, some of which I don't agree with.

The people who know and race u give you due kudos.

Sure, lots of big companies have tried to do the same make more significant n/a power and have failed. But most (not all) of them concentrate on one thing rather than an whole na/a improvement package. Yes I know the S is almost maxed out in terms of power, but several small improvements can lead to bigger gains.

Big pharma eats up small pharm companies with really good ideas to make them their own and profit from them. Does that mean that the people working for the small company are smarter than the big one? No. just means that they may have a different perpsective/mantra and have managed to do something their competitors haven't. Rant over.

One more thing

Dave, get some good business partners/lawyers and sell a kit which will give similar gains for the public S. You could have your own Enzo in a year or two

Old 11-17-2005, 06:30 PM

Dave, I've never spoken to you before but I've followed your posts from time to time. You really DO bring up a lot of BS stuff sometimes. You once said that the AEM V2 adds 12-14 hp and that AEM took that quote down off their site because they got yelled at. WTF?

You once stated (before you told us all your mods) that your car was FAR from stock. I really think FAR was in capitals when you posted it too. Your mods would barely even qualify for "lightly modded" as is. I think you just exaggerate stuff and people call you on it. The president of my local s2k club has a Rio 05. He showed me his dyno with only an Injen CAI I believe and he dyno'd 214. That is really high, and I was impressed. This however, is the very high end of what's capable with a stock car and optimal conditions. Let's just say that you have a car that puts that much out, and with your 'mods' you are at a cool 220. A 220rwhp S2000 is STILL only going to run a 13.6 or so. If you're beating the stock by that much, that means that driver is probably only good for a low to mid 14 sec pass. Now that we've established that, your car, while quick, is NOT some out of the ordinary fast car. It's a lightly modded S that is possibly one of the higher hp producing ones. You know... the opposite of what a lemon would be.

We see that you know how to drive, let's get a dyno slip. I'm sure you can scrounge the 60 bucks together for a few passes and we'll all stfu
Old 11-17-2005, 06:45 PM

I agree with the dyno comment. But how do you rationalize the fact that his buddies have cars that eat up stock S's, no questions asked, yet he he can hang with them. Perphaps he is paying them to gain internet kudos?

Going to bed. Dave you are on your own from here on in . Good luck
Old 11-17-2005, 07:02 PM

I'll happily pay for the dyno time, OR the track time. This has gone about 10 months past utterly ****ing ridiculous.

Standing offer, will mail you the cash. ****, I'd mail you the goddamn dyno if I had one. But for ****s sake, end this rubbish once and for all. That video didnt prove dick. Give everyone something quantifiable, and by that I DONT mean "look, exactly 4 carlenghts, yO!"
Old 11-17-2005, 08:19 PM

I wish I could access my album (dam virus on my computer)... but I have a great picture to summurize this ridiculous cantor...

Its a picture of a child with downsyndrome running down a track... with a quote
"arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... even if you win- you're still retarded"...

man... classic...

classic...

anyway... carry on... my ass is getting moist... please resume blowing smoke up it...
Old 11-17-2005, 08:41 PM

hi im joe king and im dis many yrs old and i cant do this
Old 11-17-2005, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by hackmac87,Nov 18 2005, 12:41 AM
hi im joe king and im dis many yrs old and i cant do this
covering all my angles kiddo...

Quick Reply: here it is.