S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

here it is.

Old 11-17-2005, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 17 2005, 11:40 AM

im faster get over it.
Lol, nice vids and car, though I've already seen it in person.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry bro, but your not faster than 4.57's...i.e. wis' car.

just wanted to stir the pot some....before its locked. ha!
Old 11-17-2005, 01:17 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How is it that it looks like the modded beat the stock by almost the same amount that the turbo beat the stock.....but then the turbo beat the modded by that same amount the first run and still beat modded by a good amount the second time. And with that second time, the turbo giving up a car head start to the modded. this doesn't make sense to me.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:36 PM

hurrah for vids
Old 11-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jshimer23,Nov 17 2005, 02:17 PM
How is it that it looks like the modded beat the stock by almost the same amount that the turbo beat the stock.....but then the turbo beat the modded by that same amount the first run and still beat modded by a good amount the second time. And with that second time, the turbo giving up a car head start to the modded. this doesn't make sense to me.
True... And why can't I hear any ones tires screaching? I know I can chirp my tires hard short shifting at 8k and when racing you can definitly hear it from along way out....
Old 11-17-2005, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by jshimer23,Nov 17 2005, 04:17 PM
this post made me watch the video again.

and i, too, now wonder the same thing....
Old 11-17-2005, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by jshimer23,Nov 17 2005, 02:17 PM
ill break it down again.

the only dig, the only one done at this entire film, was me VS the stock. thats what josh asked for, my car is rediculous from a dig. every other race was a roll on.

NOW then steve and josh turboVSstock, they did a first gear roll, and steve missed 3rd. then, they did a 2nd gear roll, and all went well.

OK, steve and i went turboVSmodded. i spun bad in 1st and 2nd, and got waxed BAD. i was bent beleive me. next run, steve and i went, from a 2nd gear roll, watch the vid close with it blown up, i was spinning even from a 2nd gear punch, cause i was in the *dirty lane* and i had a jump.

you guys are finally beginning to see how fast my car is, and thats good.

other thing, 2nd race with meVS stock, it was a 2nd gear punch, and i gave josh the jump. this way you can see all scenarios, and realize, no 2 races are ever alike.

ive ran vettes, and roll on from 2nd, and hand it to em. then next run, we punch from 1st, and they hand it to me. so, you never know, thats why i dont like to race once, and claim a win. cause you never know what will happen next. late
Old 11-17-2005, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 17 2005, 07:23 PM
you guys are finally beginning to see how fast my car is, and thats good.
i've seen no evidence of this. nothing in these videos shows me your car is any faster than a 13.6-13.8 at best.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Wisconsin S2k,Nov 17 2005, 05:30 PM
i've seen no evidence of this. nothing in these videos shows me your car is any faster than a 13.6-13.8 at best.
hahhaaha. dude. im speechless.

see the dig VS the stocker? so if a stock s2k runs a 13.8,,,, where the hell am i. i know where i am, but its fun letting you guys ponder. im not gonna post much more, cause no matter what i do, it will be called fake. if i provided 13.0 slips, it would be said that i photoshopped it. so till i can get a solid run at the strip on cam, im not claiming anything. ill just chill here happy. lates. have a good weekend, if i forget to say it tomorrow.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:01 PM

just thought id say, this is my favorite icon.. LOL, he rules..

looks almost like he flipping the bird, but he is making sure you know your wrong..LOL hotheaded lil booger. lates

Quick Reply: here it is.