S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

here it is.

Old 11-16-2005, 03:38 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Dave no worries, you new though deep down that even after you posted this video there would be those that would bring up more excusses.

My belief is that more then 90% of S2K drivers have no clue what there doing behind the wheel of an S. I am a Dave "believer" lol, why? Because I to have had similar experiences as he has, and it seems most of my experiences he has had aswell. I've never met him, but I have spoken to the man on the phone. I don't think he is one to make up random shit, just to look good for the online crowd.

So just keep posting your encounterz Dave, post your vids, and listen to those that can relate to your posts. Not those that wish they could.

Old 11-16-2005, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dr_sharp,Nov 14 2005, 10:15 PM
Not too interesting... not too informative... but better than nothing.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by HvRRZ,Nov 16 2005, 04:38 PM
Dave no worries, you new though deep down that even after you posted this video there would be those that would bring up more excusses.

My belief is that more then 90% of S2K drivers have no clue what there doing behind the wheel of an S. I am a Dave "believer" lol, why? Because I to have had similar experiences as he has, and it seems most of my experiences he has had aswell. I've never met him, but I have spoken to the man on the phone. I don't think he is one to make up random shit, just to look good for the online crowd.

So just keep posting your encounterz Dave, post your vids, and listen to those that can relate to your posts. Not those that wish they could.

thanks ruben. agreed. late
Old 11-16-2005, 06:11 PM

LOST OOOOHHHH SSSSOOOOO LOST IN A SEA OF BLUE SADNESS ME THINKS SO!
Old 11-17-2005, 08:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by steve c,Nov 16 2005, 05:30 PM
You sent a link of a car. Yours, Santa's -- who knows.

Why do I doubt your stories?

Your claims are outrageous and the only people who seem to back you up are generally from a small group of folks that are also generally ignored as blowhards and ricers.

YouYou want congraduations for posting a video on the Internet --- seriously what?
i think stevec is starting to exhibit characteristics of old age. Sorry man. your approaching the end of a geological cycle of erosion. All i know is that i have seen Dave spank many and keep up with some cars that should have walked his ass. I think Dave is right. You will never be happy Mr. C. Your like the s2ki grinch. You can't hide behind that nice black man either.

Old 11-17-2005, 08:49 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I will be happy as will others when captain bullshit provides a dyno. A timeslip in addition would be even better.

This will probably never happen.

A stationary video of some unknown cars and words of admonishment from unknown people provides little to no value. It is in fact that simple.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:10 AM

There was a point in time that people just would not belive the world was not flat and the center of the solar system
Old 11-17-2005, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by bigfishs,Nov 17 2005, 10:10 AM
There was a point in time that people just would not belive the world was not flat and the center of the solar system
thanks again fish's you rock.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:05 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bigfishs,Nov 17 2005, 12:10 PM
we're talking about some guy in a car who claims he knows secrets that no other engineer or tuner in the world has been able to figure out in order to garnish more n/a power out of the S2000.

we're not talking about basic fundamentals of a subject which has never been able to be researched. people thought the world was flat because they had no way to prove otherwise. dave is not pioneering some new fangled methods or inventions here. he's trying stuff many before him with much more knowledge and resources have already tried to no avail, yet he wants us to believe that for whatever reason, his worked.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:40 AM

im faster get over it.

Quick Reply: here it is.